Yealink Forums
T46S - call forward target (number) on display - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T46S - call forward target (number) on display (/showthread.php?tid=42846)

T46S - call forward target (number) on display - mikedonn - 06-04-2019 10:36 AM

Hi All,

Is there any way on T46S to the get the Call Forward target number visible on the display?

Currently I can only see an indication that the phone has call forwarding active (the small orange curved arrow on top of the display) and when I want to know where the phone is forwarded to I have to go via the menu.

Thanks
Mirek

RE: T46S - call forward target (number) on display - East_Yealink - 07-15-2019 02:21 PM

(06-04-2019 10:36 AM)mikedonn Wrote:  Hi All,

Is there any way on T46S to the get the Call Forward target number visible on the display?

Currently I can only see an indication that the phone has call forwarding active (the small orange curved arrow on top of the display) and when I want to know where the phone is forwarded to I have to go via the menu.

Thanks
Mirek

Hi Mirek,

If you are using Always Forward feature, I recommend to set up a DSS Key with type "forward". You can modify the lable you want to use.

For example, if you set up two DSS Keys, key 1 to Bill and key 2 to Tom, after pressing key 1 to activate always forward and forward all calls to Bill, you can press the key 1 to deactivate always forward, or press key 2 to switch the forward target and forward all calls to Tom.

Best Regards,
East

RE: T46S - call forward target (number) on display - mikedonn - 07-15-2019 02:43 PM

(07-15-2019 02:21 PM)East_Yealink Wrote:  
(06-04-2019 10:36 AM)mikedonn Wrote:  Hi All,

Thanks
Mirek

Hi Mirek,

If you are using Always Forward feature, I recommend to set up a DSS Key with type "forward". You can modify the lable you want to use.

For example, if you set up two DSS Keys, key 1 to Bill and key 2 to Tom, after pressing key 1 to activate always forward and forward all calls to Bill, you can press the key 1 to deactivate always forward, or press key 2 to switch the forward target and forward all calls to Tom.

Best Regards,
East

Hi East,

Thanks for your reply, we did that already. I hoped that there is some way to get the forwarded target (phone) number somewhere on top of the display eg next to the active forward icon, so that it would be always visible. We already have a lot of DSS keys configured on each phone (15 or more on each device) so we have to switch between screens.

Best regards,
Mirek