Yealink Forums
External Calls - Caller ID on attended transfer - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: External Calls - Caller ID on attended transfer (/showthread.php?tid=42729)

External Calls - Caller ID on attended transfer - Tim_B - 04-29-2019 08:48 AM

Could anyone please advise...

I have managed to get the Caller ID follow when an internal call is transferred..

e.g. internal1 calls internal2 and transfers call to internal3.. When the call is put through to internal3, they see the caller ID for internal1 correctly.

But when an external call is transferred, the caller ID still shows the phones that transferred the call.

e.g. External Calls internal2 and transfers to internal3, When the external call is put through to internal3 they see the caller ID for internal2 incorrectly.

Config:
- Account>Advanced>Caller ID Source changed from "FROM" to "PAI-RPID-FROM"
(account.1.cid_source = 4)
- features.pickup_caller_num_record.enable = 1
- phone_setting.called_party_info_display.enable = 1

Yealink T42S - FW 66.84.0.10

Can anyone please advise what im missing or if this is possible?

RE: External Calls - Caller ID on attended transfer - Tim_B - 04-30-2019 05:24 PM

Can anyone please help?
Or anyone possibly comment whether external call IDs get transferred successfully for them?

RE: External Calls - Caller ID on attended transfer - complex1 - 04-30-2019 06:07 PM

Hi,

Please upgrade your phone with the latest firmware 66.84.0.15

Please try below auto provision parameter to see if it helps
account.x.refresh_remote_id.enable = 1

Hope this will help.

RE: External Calls - Caller ID on attended transfer - Tim_B - 04-30-2019 06:27 PM

(04-30-2019 06:07 PM)complex1 Wrote:  Hi,

Please upgrade your phone with the latest firmware 66.84.0.15

Please try below auto provision parameter to see if it helps
account.x.refresh_remote_id.enable = 1

Hope this will help.

Thanks for the reply. I have upgraded the FW to 66.84.0.15
We currently aren't using autoprovision just yet but set the config/XML when the phones were setup.

When i add "account.1.refresh_remote_id.enable = 1" to the XML and import it. it seems to get deleted. If I import, reboot and then export the config it doesnt stay in the mac.cfg file?
Does this setting map to a drop down in the handset GUI?

Thanks in advance

RE: External Calls - Caller ID on attended transfer - Tim_B - 05-11-2019 09:25 PM

Can anyone please help??? Does anyone read these?

RE: External Calls - Caller ID on attended transfer - complex1 - 05-12-2019 01:11 PM

Please create an XML file that starts with the first two lines, followed by... and then provision the phone:

Code:
#!version:1.0.0.1

##File header "#!version:1.0.0.1" can not be edited or deleted, and must be placed in the first line.##

account.1.refresh_remote_id.enable = 1

Hope this will help.