Yealink Forums
Teams upgrades wipes wireless feature - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T5X Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Teams upgrades wipes wireless feature (/showthread.php?tid=42636)

Teams upgrades wipes wireless feature - jscales66049 - 04-06-2019 11:18 PM

I upgraded my T56a to Teams edition and it wiped the wireless function of the phone. Any know how to configure it? it is no where to be found in the web admin or teams admin.

RE: Teams upgrades wipes wireless feature - cchaynes - 04-26-2019 04:29 PM

(04-06-2019 11:18 PM)jscales66049 Wrote:  I upgraded my T56a to Teams edition and it wiped the wireless function of the phone. Any know how to configure it? it is no where to be found in the web admin or teams admin.

i just did the same thing and have a screen that says "import license" and network unavailable"

Can't do anything, did you figure out how to connect to the phone to set it up?

RE: Teams upgrades wipes wireless feature - carlo45 - 05-11-2019 12:29 PM

I tried both available teams firmware and it doesn't work on T58A.

Wifi missing, and can't sign in to teams. Licence is installed because I've upgraded from sfb.

RE: Teams upgrades wipes wireless feature - complex1 - 05-11-2019 04:03 PM

Hi,

When reading the Yealink T56A-Teams Edition Datasheet.pdf and Yealink T58A-Teams Edition Datasheet.pdf, there is no word about the Team firmware support WiFi.
I guess if you want to use WiFi again then you have to revert to your previous installed firmware.

RE: Teams upgrades wipes wireless feature - steve@artixansystems.com - 11-14-2019 10:31 PM

My understanding from Yealink is that the T5x series do not yet support the wifi dongles, but there is supposed to be a firmware update coming out this month (November, 2019) that enables this support. I've not seen it yet and have no ETA on its delivery.