Yealink Forums
[solved] T58A doesn't ring when door phone IP Verso calls - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T5X Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: [solved] T58A doesn't ring when door phone IP Verso calls (/showthread.php?tid=42619)

[solved] T58A doesn't ring when door phone IP Verso calls - Mathias09876 - 04-02-2019 05:27 AM

Hi all,

I just got a T58A and want to use it with my door communication system IP Verso by 2n. As VoIP-router I use a Lancom 1906VA.

In the 1906VA I created three SIP accounts with internal numbers. 50 is the Verso, 51 the IndoorTouch of 2n and 53 the T58A.

Then I told the Verso to do parallel ringing on the 51 and 53. If I now press the ring button, the IndoorTouch is ringing while the T58A remains silent. I can take the call at the IndoorTouch and see the video. I tried to deactivate the video codecs in the Verso and then both devices ring as suspected and taking the call is possible on both.

Fun thing is that when I call the 50 - so I call the Verso directly - from my T58A then the call is established even with video.

So as video works with with the IndoorTouch and if the T58A calls the Verso I suspect that if the Verso calls the problem might be somehow with the settings of the T58A.
But I have no idea what I could try to find the problem.

I hope you have an hint for me.

Regards,
Mathias

[edit]

SOLVED

As no reaction followed on this thread i opened a ticket at Yealink support. Today i received a new firmware and now it works fine - just wanted to let you know if anyone has similar problems in the future.

Regards,
Mathias

RE: [solved] T58A doesn't ring when door phone IP Verso calls - Carolyn Denton - 05-15-2019 10:33 AM

(04-02-2019 05:27 AM)Mathias09876 Wrote:  Hi all,

I just got a T58A and want to use it with my door communication system IP Verso by 2n. As VoIP-router I use a Lancom 1906VA.

In the 1906VA I created three SIP accounts with internal numbers. 50 is the Verso, 51 the IndoorTouch of 2n and 53 the T58A.

Then I told the Verso to do parallel ringing on the 51 and 53. If I now press the ring button, the IndoorTouch is ringing while the T58A remains silent. I can take the call at the IndoorTouch and see the video. I tried to deactivate the video codecs in the Verso and then both devices ring as suspected and taking the call is possible on both.

Fun thing is that when I call the 50 - so I call the Verso directly - from my T58A then the call is established even with video.

So as video works with with the IndoorTouch and if the T58A calls the Verso I suspect that if the Verso calls the problem might be somehow with the settings of the T58A.
But I have no idea what I could try to find the problem.

I hope you have an hint for me.

Regards,
Mathias

[edit]

SOLVED

As no reaction followed on this thread i opened a ticket at Yealink support. Today i received a new firmware and now it works fine - just wanted to let you know if anyone has similar problems in the future.

Regards,
Mathias

Hey. Thanks for the update. You saved me probably the whole day of searching for the fix