Yealink Forums
T48G + EHS36 +Janra engage 75 not hanging up call - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T48G + EHS36 +Janra engage 75 not hanging up call (/showthread.php?tid=42570)

T48G + EHS36 +Janra engage 75 not hanging up call - kris.hetherington@firstsource.com - 03-21-2019 04:04 PM

hi there - i am using a t48g with EHS36 connecting to Jabra engage 75. all have the latest firmware.

the phone works to the point of trying to hangup the call. the hang up button on the jabra does not work. it makes a click sound however the call stays connected. all other functionality is fine.

if ending a call, i need to press the hang up button on hte actual phone to ensure disconnection.

any ideas.

RE: T48G + EHS36 +Janra engage 75 not hanging up call - knewgent - 09-30-2022 03:23 AM

(03-21-2019 04:04 PM)kris.hetherington@firstsource.com Wrote:  hi there - i am using a t48g with EHS36 connecting to Jabra engage 75. all have the latest firmware.

the phone works to the point of trying to hangup the call. the hang up button on the jabra does not work. it makes a click sound however the call stays connected. all other functionality is fine.

if ending a call, i need to press the hang up button on hte actual phone to ensure disconnection.

any ideas.

It's been a while, but in case you, or anyone else, still needs to know this, the first thing we would try is rebooting your Yealink phone. Just like with most other electronic devices, turning it off and back on again does a lot.