Yealink Forums
T53W - Inter Digit setting on W56H slave - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T5X Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: T53W - Inter Digit setting on W56H slave (/showthread.php?tid=42496)

T53W - Inter Digit setting on W56H slave - dcfindlay - 02-20-2019 10:30 PM

I have a T53W phone with a DD10K DECT dongle and a W56H wireless phone slaved to it (the T53W is acting as the base and the W56H has the same extension number as the T53W).

The inter-digit timeout on the wireless is set very short, like 1 second. You have to dial fast. I can't find a way to alter that. Is there a way?

The Inter-digit timeout on the T53W is set to 4 seconds and I can find that setting in the web interface. There's just nothing there for a wireless

Darron...

RE: T53W - Inter Digit setting on W56H slave - goneill - 04-23-2021 09:31 PM

I am having this same issue with the same devices. I have upgraded to V85 on both the T53W and the W56H, I have reset the handset as suggested by Yealink. Nothing seems to be working. Has anyone else had this issue and resolved it?

-Adam

(02-20-2019 10:30 PM)dcfindlay Wrote:  I have a T53W phone with a DD10K DECT dongle and a W56H wireless phone slaved to it (the T53W is acting as the base and the W56H has the same extension number as the T53W).

The inter-digit timeout on the wireless is set very short, like 1 second. You have to dial fast. I can't find a way to alter that. Is there a way?

The Inter-digit timeout on the T53W is set to 4 seconds and I can find that setting in the web interface. There's just nothing there for a wireless

Darron...

RE: T53W - Inter Digit setting on W56H slave - complex1 - 04-24-2021 07:34 PM

(04-23-2021 09:31 PM)goneill Wrote:  I am having this same issue with the same devices. I have upgraded to V85 on both the T53W and the W56H, I have reset the handset as suggested by Yealink. Nothing seems to be working. Has anyone else had this issue and resolved it?

-Adam

(02-20-2019 10:30 PM)dcfindlay Wrote:  I have a T53W phone with a DD10K DECT dongle and a W56H wireless phone slaved to it (the T53W is acting as the base and the W56H has the same extension number as the T53W).

Darron...

Hi,

FWIW...
I test it on a SIP-T57W, DDK10K DECT and a W53H and cannot reproduce your issue.
If I press a phone number then wait for a while (>10s), nothing happens until I enter "#" or press the Call button.

Please reset the phone to factory default, re-provisioning it and try again.

Hope this will help.