Yealink Forums
Local Phonebook autoprovision - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Auto Provisioning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Local Phonebook autoprovision (/showthread.php?tid=42459)

Local Phonebook autoprovision - Aber - 02-10-2019 01:01 AM

Hello,

I am having trouble getting the phone to accept local phonebook xml file. Is there any way to provision with .cfg? or is it possible that because my provisioin file is .cfg, but the Directory provision is xml which is why the phone will not accept it?

Phone- T41S

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<root_group>
<group display_name="All Contacts" ring="" />
<group display_name="Blacklist" ring="" />
</root_group>
<root_contact>
<contact display_name="Test1" office_number="2510" mobile_number="2511" other_number="3610" line="1" ring="" group_id_name="All Contacts" default_photo="" auto_divert="" />
<contact display_name="Test2" office_number="3510" mobile_number="3511" other_number="3620" line="2" ring="" group_id_name="Blacklist" default_photo="" auto_divert="" />
<!--
default_photo="" Only T46G、T48G、T29G、T46S、T48S、T54S、T52S supports!
-->
</root_contact>

RE: Local Phonebook autoprovision - complex1 - 02-10-2019 09:10 AM

(02-10-2019 01:01 AM)Aber Wrote:  Hello,

I am having trouble getting the phone to accept local phonebook xml file. Is there any way to provision with .cfg? or is it possible that because my provisioin file is .cfg, but the Directory provision is xml which is why the phone will not accept it?

Phone- T41S

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<root_group>
<group display_name="All Contacts" ring="" />
<group display_name="Blacklist" ring="" />
</root_group>
<root_contact>
<contact display_name="Test1" office_number="2510" mobile_number="2511" other_number="3610" line="1" ring="" group_id_name="All Contacts" default_photo="" auto_divert="" />
<contact display_name="Test2" office_number="3510" mobile_number="3511" other_number="3620" line="2" ring="" group_id_name="Blacklist" default_photo="" auto_divert="" />
<!--
default_photo="" Only T46G、T48G、T29G、T46S、T48S、T54S、T52S supports!
-->
</root_contact>

Hi,

I think the best way to create a local phonebook is:

1. Login the phone, go to Directory>Local Directory and add only 1 contact to the phonebook
2. Export phonebook as XML-file
3. Edit XML-file with Notepad(++) and add the other contacts exactly like the first contact you add
4. Save file
5. Import XML-file as local phonebook.

Do not add any comment lines like <!-- blah, blah -->

RE: Local Phonebook autoprovision - Aber - 02-10-2019 11:57 AM

hello,

I did exactly that, but with no luck. I am also not seeing and directory provision requests from the phone. Is there something I need to enable to provision directory?

RE: Local Phonebook autoprovision - complex1 - 02-10-2019 06:04 PM

(02-10-2019 11:57 AM)Aber Wrote:  hello,

I did exactly that, but with no luck. I am also not seeing and directory provision requests from the phone. Is there something I need to enable to provision directory?

Hi,

It is intended that the XML file locally get imported into the phone, not by auto-provisioning.
Please go to Directory>Local Directory, select (Browse...) filename and click Import XML button.

Please let me know if this will work.

RE: Local Phonebook autoprovision - Aber - 02-10-2019 06:08 PM

[/quote]

Hi,

It is intended that the XML file locally get imported into the phone, not by auto-provisioning.
Please go to Directory>Local Directory, select (Browse...) filename and click Import XML button.

[/quote]

That I know works. is there any way to do this through auto provision? Or my only option is to use remote phonebook.

Thank you

RE: Local Phonebook autoprovision - complex1 - 02-10-2019 06:53 PM

(02-10-2019 06:08 PM)Aber Wrote:  
Quote:Hi,

That I know works. is there any way to do this through auto provision? Or my only option is to use remote phonebook.

Thank you

Hi,

To Import Local Directory File please use this provisioning parameter:

local_contact.data.url = http://<provisioning_server>/contact.xml

Note: Please make sure “static.auto_provision.local_contact.backup.enable" is set to 0 (Disabled)

Hope this will help.

RE: Local Phonebook autoprovision - Aber - 06-11-2019 01:55 AM

(02-10-2019 06:53 PM)complex1 Wrote:  
(02-10-2019 06:08 PM)Aber Wrote:  
Quote:Hi,

Thank you

Hi,

To Import Local Directory File please use this provisioning parameter:

local_contact.data.url = http://<provisioning_server>/contact.xml

Note: Please make sure “static.auto_provision.local_contact.backup.enable" is set to 0 (Disabled)

Hope this will help.

Thank you!!