Yealink Forums
Bluetooth headset is recognized, but can not pair - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Bluetooth headset is recognized, but can not pair (/showthread.php?tid=42354)

Bluetooth headset is recognized, but can not pair - TStaudte - 12-31-2018 03:05 PM

In a test-environment I've installed some bluetooth dongle I had sitting around and it showed up just fine in my T48S. Then I took a bluetooth headset and they showed up in the device list. When I entered the code for pairing (0000) the phone immediately wrote "No connection." (orig. "Keine Verbindung.") next to the device name and did not pair. This happened to a Sony WH-1000XM2 and a Sony-Ericsson MW600 headset.

Is this a compatibility issue? Should I rather replace the dongle or the headset? Or can I fix this with what I heave?

Thanks for any pointers,
Thomas

RE: Bluetooth headset is recognized, but can not pair - Jensen_Yealink - 05-12-2019 03:25 PM

(12-31-2018 03:05 PM)TStaudte Wrote:  In a test-environment I've installed some bluetooth dongle I had sitting around and it showed up just fine in my T48S. Then I took a bluetooth headset and they showed up in the device list. When I entered the code for pairing (0000) the phone immediately wrote "No connection." (orig. "Keine Verbindung.") next to the device name and did not pair. This happened to a Sony WH-1000XM2 and a Sony-Ericsson MW600 headset.

Is this a compatibility issue? Should I rather replace the dongle or the headset? Or can I fix this with what I heave?

Thanks for any pointers,
Thomas
Hi Thomas,

Greeting from Yealink.
Both headests are not in our compatible test list. Below are the link to download the compatible list, we recommend you use the headset in the list:
http://download.support.yealink.com/download?path=ZIjHOJbWuW/DFrGTLnGypgdIaDU2LRMLqWB0nWYxuWSMlj/QWWAb/vVTuYF1a2GZqPfJD7nqi2rQrxk6FjMqx71XGL/yNuSlB96vZ6SQqBXIRdIlCR4H1BUjVs1PTeOiCMzgy5lUuplusSymbolubpdiJ3wVP8Uz1splusSymbo​lQTQ8Ayug0uv1GM4V6GtdTLEps6NA==
Have a nice day.

BR
Jensen