Yealink Forums
T58A outgoing call problem - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T5X Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: T58A outgoing call problem (/showthread.php?tid=42178)

T58A outgoing call problem - al552 - 10-24-2018 01:09 PM

Hello
I've got a problem with configuring my new T58A. I'm trying to setup it using typical providers manual (editing only server host, username, password).
It worked fine with mobile sip softphone apps, with new DECT base Yealink W60B and Yealink CP960.

I got stuck with outgoing calls to any mobile phone or other not-corporate phones. Every time I get "Internal server error" message on T58A display. Any other device easily connects to client.

I can call to my coworkers via internal phone numbers but not to clients external phones. I tried to load defaults and re-enter credentials (twice), tried to use active user's credentials and checked those "problem" credentials in other sip-phones. Also tried to upgrade T58A firmware to the latest 58.83.0.5. Tried to compare settings of T58A and CP960. All those methods doesnt work. And of course I asked my sip-provider's support for help.

Current FW for T58A is 58.83.0.5 HW 55.2.3.0.0.0.0
Current FW for W60B is 77.81.14.1
Current FW for CP960 is 73.80.0.45

The last chance is to test device with other sip-provider. And if it will not work - visit store for guarantee.

Can anybody help me? Maybe I forgot something to check.

RE: T58A outgoing call problem - complex1 - 10-24-2018 01:50 PM

(10-24-2018 01:09 PM)al552 Wrote:  Hello
I've got a problem with configuring my new T58A. I'm trying to setup it using typical providers manual (editing only server host, username, password).
It worked fine with mobile sip softphone apps, with new DECT base Yealink W60B and Yealink CP960.

I got stuck with outgoing calls to any mobile phone or other not-corporate phones. Every time I get "Internal server error" message on T58A display. Any other device easily connects to client.

I can call to my coworkers via internal phone numbers but not to clients external phones. I tried to load defaults and re-enter credentials (twice), tried to use active user's credentials and checked those "problem" credentials in other sip-phones. Also tried to upgrade T58A firmware to the latest 58.83.0.5. Tried to compare settings of T58A and CP960. All those methods doesnt work. And of course I asked my sip-provider's support for help.

Current FW for T58A is 58.83.0.5 HW 55.2.3.0.0.0.0
Current FW for W60B is 77.81.14.1
Current FW for CP960 is 73.80.0.45

The last chance is to test device with other sip-provider. And if it will not work - visit store for guarantee.

Can anybody help me? Maybe I forgot something to check.

Hi,

Have you checked with your provider if they support outgoing calls with video function?

Please try to disable this function in the phone, also check if the selected codec is supported by your provider or use the G711 codec and try again.

Hope this will help.

RE: T58A outgoing call problem - al552 - 10-25-2018 08:03 AM

(10-24-2018 01:50 PM)complex1 Wrote:  Hi,

Have you checked with your provider if they support outgoing calls with video function?

Please try to disable this function in the phone, also check if the selected codec is supported by your provider or use the G711 codec and try again.

Hope this will help.

Okay, it works! I disabled video function in settings. I cant understand why does that feauture must be in video-priority state by default in all last firmwares.

Thank you very much!