Yealink Forums
Unable to Login after provisioning - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W52P (Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Unable to Login after provisioning (/showthread.php?tid=42168)

Unable to Login after provisioning - thenewhomesagent - 10-17-2018 11:42 AM

Hello All,

I am installing a W52P base station with the additional handset, using broadcloud.

After a factory reset I and log into the DECT to add the provisioning URL, and set a new more secure password. However, once the DECT has confirmed complete, I can no longer log into the web portal.

I am also struggling to get both handsets to ring when the line is called.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

RE: Unable to Login after provisioning - complex1 - 10-17-2018 02:30 PM

(10-17-2018 11:42 AM)thenewhomesagent Wrote:  Hello All,

I am installing a W52P base station with the additional handset, using broadcloud.

After a factory reset I and log into the DECT to add the provisioning URL, and set a new more secure password. However, once the DECT has confirmed complete, I can no longer log into the web portal.

I am also struggling to get both handsets to ring when the line is called.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Hi,

Normally after provisioning the phone get a new user password.
Please contact the person / company who is responsible for the setup of the provisioning file and ask them what the password is.

Please check the settings for Incoming and Outgoing Lines in the Bases station if they point to your handset(s)
http://download.support.yealink.com/download?path=upload%2Fattachment%2F2018-8-23%2F3%2F35f0b724-60ed-469e-83b4-31a6004a3409%2FYealink_W52P_User_Guide_V81_12.pdf
See page 50 and up.

Hope this will help.

RE: Unable to Login after provisioning - thenewhomesagent - 10-17-2018 03:29 PM

Thanks for the link, the lack of support for the Broadbloud PBX is staggering, not a single forum or post about their services.

RE: Unable to Login after provisioning - complex1 - 10-17-2018 04:01 PM

(10-17-2018 03:29 PM)thenewhomesagent Wrote:  Thanks for the link, the lack of support for the Broadbloud PBX is staggering, not a single forum or post about their services.

Hi,

If support is an issue, then why not change to a other provider?
Just a thought.

RE: Unable to Login after provisioning - thenewhomesagent - 10-18-2018 07:52 AM

(10-17-2018 04:01 PM)complex1 Wrote:  
(10-17-2018 03:29 PM)thenewhomesagent Wrote:  Thanks for the link, the lack of support for the Broadbloud PBX is staggering, not a single forum or post about their services.

Hi,

If support is an issue, then why not change to a another provider?
Just a thought.

Im setting this up for a 3rd party, so I have little choice in the matter. It appears to be an issue with the Broadcloud system, locking me out once provisioned and not regarding the default passwords. Now the real challenge is finding support from broadcloud, which seems nigh on impossible.