Yealink Forums
Incoming Call Lookup - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Auto Provisioning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Incoming Call Lookup (/showthread.php?tid=42077)

Incoming Call Lookup - ashleygavin - 09-03-2018 12:15 PM

Hi,

We use the auto config files [mac address].cfg to configure our phones. However there is one option in the web config that is disabled by default I a can't find the line needed in the auto config file to enable it. The option is in Directory, Remote Phone Book, Incoming/Outgoing Call Lookup. I have also attached a screenshot of this setting.

Please could you tell me what I need to add into the autoconfig file to enable this feature.

RE: Incoming Call Lookup - complex1 - 09-03-2018 03:46 PM

(09-03-2018 12:15 PM)ashleygavin Wrote:  Hi,

We use the auto config files [mac address].cfg to configure our phones. However there is one option in the web config that is disabled by default I a can't find the line needed in the auto config file to enable it. The option is in Directory, Remote Phone Book, Incoming/Outgoing Call Lookup. I have also attached a screenshot of this setting.

Please could you tell me what I need to add into the autoconfig file to enable this feature.

Hi,

Incoming/Outgoing Call Lookup: Enable or disable the IP phone to perform a remote phone book search for an incoming or outgoing call and display the matched results on the LCD screen. (0-Disabled;1-Enabled)

Please add next parameter into the autoconfig file:
features.remote_phonebook.enable = 1

Hope this will help.

RE: Incoming Call Lookup - ashleygavin - 09-03-2018 03:51 PM

Thats done it. Thanks very much for your help.

(09-03-2018 03:46 PM)complex1 Wrote:  

Hi,

Incoming/Outgoing Call Lookup: Enable or disable the IP phone to perform a remote phone book search for an incoming or outgoing call and display the matched results on the LCD screen. (0-Disabled;1-Enabled)

Hope this will help.

RE: Incoming Call Lookup - complex1 - 09-03-2018 06:35 PM

(09-03-2018 03:51 PM)ashleygavin Wrote:  Thats done it. Thanks very much for your help.

(09-03-2018 03:46 PM)complex1 Wrote:  

Hi,

Hope this will help.

You're welcome.
I'm glad that I have been able to help.