Yealink Forums
T42G latest fw phone web interface invalid password - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: T42G latest fw phone web interface invalid password (/showthread.php?tid=42035)

T42G latest fw phone web interface invalid password - clevoip - 08-15-2018 06:16 PM

I recently flashed a T42G with the latest firmware 29.83.0.35, I am now unable to log into the web interface on the phone.

From the phones keypad I can enter the password and access the settings, but the same password is no longer working for the web interface (which I used to flash the phone).

What's the best method of restoring access to the web interface ?

I have flashed several T42G phones with this firmware and none of the others have exhibited this behavior.

Thanks

RE: T42G latest fw phone web interface invalid password - jolouis - 08-16-2018 12:50 PM

Try doing a factory reset on the phone and see if that fixes it (hold OK button until prompted for factory reset).

RE: T42G latest fw phone web interface invalid password - Dario - 06-03-2019 03:03 PM

I'm facing the exact same issue with T23 and latest firmware.
One solution is to autoprovision the config with the password and put the firmware url in the provision file.
I only had lost acces when set the password by hand, and of course I'm not misstyping the password