Yealink Forums
W60B and W56P Phones 6 through 8 not ringing. - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W60B(Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: W60B and W56P Phones 6 through 8 not ringing. (/showthread.php?tid=42011)

W60B and W56P Phones 6 through 8 not ringing. - jgoodm - 08-08-2018 01:27 AM

Hi,

I have my phones and accounts fully (and manually) provisioned. All of my lines operate normally and I can make outbound calls from all 8 handsets. However, handsets registered as handsets 6, 7 and 8 do not ring when the lines are called. All of the other handsets, number 1 - 5 ring normally.

The base station has the most recent firmware: 77.81.0.35
The W56H has the most recent firmware: 61.81.0.40

Can anyone assist with this?

Thanks,

Jeff

RE: W60B and W56P Phones 6 through 8 not ringing. - Simons_Yealink - 08-10-2018 06:05 AM

Hi Jeff,

May I check some information with you :
1. Do you use a ringing group or assgin the same account to the 8 handsets, so when a call comes in, you hope all of them ring simultaneously?
2. Does the issue happen ervery time or somtimes?
3. an you send the PCAP trace, config.bin and level-6  log files to better  locate this issue?
4. You can get these files according to the FAQ : http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=707

Best Regards,
Simons

RE: W60B and W56P Phones 6 through 8 not ringing. - TWT_Support - 09-17-2018 04:11 PM

Dears, I have the same problems with new FW Version:
The base station: 77.83.0.10
The W56H : 61.83.0.10
I discovered the problem is the repeater mode enable option.
Althout the repeater in not registered yet, wether option repeater is enable, no more of five handset ringiging simultaneously!!!

Rgards Walter

RE: W60B and W56P Phones 6 through 8 not ringing. - Scottie - 01-16-2019 06:36 AM

Confirmed I had this issue as well with the intention to use the repeater when I go to setup at the customer site and was wondering why not all phones were ringing. As you say turning repeater mode off makes it work.

@yealink is this a bug or a hardware limitation ? can you please comment so I can know how to deal with the issue for my customer.

RE: W60B and W56P Phones 6 through 8 not ringing. - finestdimsim - 05-17-2019 03:04 AM

I had the same issue and submitted a ticket. This is their response

Quote:This is Simons from Yealink Technical Support team, good day.

You are right. When combine W60B + RT30 and repeater mode, it will force the handset using wideband codec which will make the base only supprt 4 calls at the mean while. It is a known issue and we still try to figure this out, but I don't have timeline when will this issue be fixed.

Best Regards,

Simons

TL;DR

Known issue, no ETA on fix. No public advisement on issue either.