Yealink Forums
W60B and W56H local phonebook - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W60B(Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: W60B and W56H local phonebook (/showthread.php?tid=41984)

W60B and W56H local phonebook - TWT_Support - 07-24-2018 03:25 PM

Hello dears, I need a clarification regarding the maximun number of items are stored for each handset into local phonebook.
W60B brochure i read "Local phonebook for up to 500 entries (store in the base)".
Please could you tel me, how many items for each handset?
Thanks
Walter

RE: W60B and W56H local phonebook - complex1 - 07-24-2018 04:26 PM

(07-24-2018 03:25 PM)TWT_Support Wrote:  Hello dears, I need a clarification regarding the maximun number of items are stored for each handset into local phonebook.
W60B brochure i read "Local phonebook for up to 500 entries (store in the base)".
Please could you tel me, how many items for each handset?
Thanks
Walter

Hi,

The Base can store 800 entries in local phonebook. Up to 8 handsets can connect to the Base. So each handset can store up to 100 entries.

Hope this will help.

RE: W60B and W56H local phonebook - TWT_Support - 07-25-2018 11:20 AM

Hi, thanks for replay.
for you two little question more.
1- I observed a little ambiguous behavior when you upload more than 100 items into the W56H local phonebook directory.
No allert appears for the excess items. The store procedure work well, although your ithems are more than 100.
But if you check the items stored into the handset downloading local phonebook from Web GUI, you will found 100 items only (as specification said).

2- consider this scenery:
i.e. 5 HS W56H registered on base W60B.
LDAP is enable, configured and works well.
The handset n°5 must not access to the LDAP directory.
is it possible?

Thanks
Walter

RE: W60B and W56H local phonebook - complex1 - 07-25-2018 01:38 PM

(07-25-2018 11:20 AM)TWT_Support Wrote:  Hi, thanks for replay.
1- I observed a little ambiguous behavior when you upload more than 100 items into the W56H local phonebook directory.
No allert appears for the excess items. The store procedure work well, although your ithems are more than 100.
But if you check the items stored into the handset downloading local phonebook from Web GUI, you will found 100 items only (as specification said).

is it possible?

Thanks
Walter

Hi Walter,

1. I can not judge about this, it's made by design, I think.

2. I don't think so, because your enable LDAP in the base station (thus systemwide) and not the handset separately.

Hope this will help.

RE: W60B and W56H local phonebook - TWT_Support - 07-25-2018 02:10 PM

(07-25-2018 01:38 PM)complex1 Wrote:  

is it possible?

Thanks
Walter

Hi Walter,

2. I don't think so, because your enable LDAP in the base station (thus systemwide) and not the handset separately.

Hope this will help.

Hi,
my opinion regarding the point 1. is;
to not create a misunderstinding, if the maximun number of item are 100, the GUI must not accept an uploading of a file (csv or xml) with more of 100 items!!

Regards
Walter

RE: W60B and W56H local phonebook - fpt-fti - 09-19-2018 08:27 AM

(07-25-2018 02:10 PM)TWT_Support Wrote:  
(07-25-2018 01:38 PM)complex1 Wrote:  

is it possible?

Thanks
Walter

Hi Walter,

Hope this will help.

Hi,
my opinion regarding the point 1. is;
to not create a misunderstinding, if the maximun number of item are 100, the GUI must not accept an uploading of a file (csv or xml) with more of 100 items!!

Regards
Walter

hello guys,
i am using w60B, i jusst use 1 handset onle, so how to save more contact for this handset,
feeeeling neeed help