Yealink Forums
Yealink T5X Changing Colours with XML YealinkIPPhoneExecute - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T5X Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Yealink T5X Changing Colours with XML YealinkIPPhoneExecute (/showthread.php?tid=41962)

Yealink T5X Changing Colours with XML YealinkIPPhoneExecute - ash - 07-15-2018 03:17 AM

I'm currently testing the Yealink T5X phones, specifically at this stage the T56A. On the T4X, T3X, T2X phones we have a function that uses the XML Browser key type which will call a URL with the following contents:

Code:
<YealinkIPPhoneExecute Beep="yes">
<ExecuteItem URI="Led:LINE5_GREEN=on"/>
<ExecuteItem URI="Led:LINE6_ORANGE=on"/>
<ExecuteItem URI="Led:LINE4_RED=on"/>
</YealinkIPPhoneExecute>

When you push the key associated with XML Browser and the XML code you will get a beep tone to acknowledge it has run but the button colour does not change.

I'm using the latest firmware - 58.80.0.40, initially I tried the firmware 58.80.0.25 but this was missing the "XML Browser" key type.

Has anyone else come across this issue before? The documentation indicates that the above syntax should work on a T5X phone by changing the background colour of the key.

RE: Yealink T5X Changing Colours with XML YealinkIPPhoneExecute - Kevin_Yealink - 07-16-2018 11:23 AM

(07-15-2018 03:17 AM)ash Wrote:  I'm currently testing the Yealink T5X phones, specifically at this stage the T56A. On the T4X, T3X, T2X phones we have a function that uses the XML Browser key type which will call a URL with the following contents:

Code:
<YealinkIPPhoneExecute Beep="yes">
<ExecuteItem URI="Led:LINE5_GREEN=on"/>
<ExecuteItem URI="Led:LINE6_ORANGE=on"/>
<ExecuteItem URI="Led:LINE4_RED=on"/>
</YealinkIPPhoneExecute>

When you push the key associated with XML Browser and the XML code you will get a beep tone to acknowledge it has run but the button colour does not change.

I'm using the latest firmware - 58.80.0.40, initially I tried the firmware 58.80.0.25 but this was missing the "XML Browser" key type.

Has anyone else come across this issue before? The documentation indicates that the above syntax should work on a T5X phone by changing the background colour of the key.

Hi Friend,

This is Kevin from Yealink support team, nice to know you here.
It is known issue in our side, latest FW already fixed. You can download to upgrade.
Let me know if any update.
http://sfyms.yealink.com/?ShareToken=0299B37A1CFD02A0A01EAB5856E0CFF56F0F3494

BR
Kevin

RE: Yealink T5X Changing Colours with XML YealinkIPPhoneExecute - ash - 07-17-2018 08:06 AM

Thank-you. The new firmware provided works and fixes the issue.