Yealink Forums
Subscribe Period(Seconds) - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W60B(Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Subscribe Period(Seconds) (/showthread.php?tid=41924)

Subscribe Period(Seconds) - msncookie - 06-24-2018 07:57 PM

Can anyone tell me what the "Subscribe Period(Seconds)" setting is referring to, under Account -> Advanced?

I presume it has nothing to do with server registration or session timers. I cannot find it in the administrator guide.

Thank you for your help.

RE: Subscribe Period(Seconds) - complex1 - 06-24-2018 08:47 PM

(06-24-2018 07:57 PM)msncookie Wrote:  Can anyone tell me what the "Subscribe Period(Seconds)" setting is referring to, under Account -> Advanced?

I presume it has nothing to do with server registration or session timers. I cannot find it in the administrator guide.

Thank you for your help.

Hi,

This configures the period (in seconds) of the BLF subscription for a specific account.
The IP phone is able to successfully refresh the SUBSCRIBE before expiration of the SUBSCRIBE dialog.
Default value: 1800

Hope this will answer your question.

RE: Subscribe Period(Seconds) - msncookie - 06-24-2018 08:56 PM

(06-24-2018 08:47 PM)complex1 Wrote:  
(06-24-2018 07:57 PM)msncookie Wrote:  Can anyone tell me what the "Subscribe Period(Seconds)" setting is referring to, under Account -> Advanced?

Thank you for your help.

Hi,

This configures the period (in seconds) of the BLF subscription for a specific account.
The IP phone is able to successfully refresh the SUBSCRIBE before expiration of the SUBSCRIBE dialog.
Default value: 1800

Hope this will answer your question.

Ah thank you. As I am using this phone on a residential service only, I don't think I will need that feature and presume I can leave at default. Thanks again.