Yealink Forums
Call history not working correctly - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Skype for Business/Lync (/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+--- Forum: T46G (/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Call history not working correctly (/showthread.php?tid=41875)

Call history not working correctly - NSGWaymack - 06-06-2018 03:45 PM

Hi all,
We have a problem with about 200 phones for some time now. The call history seems to not work correctly when the BToE connector is running. It shows outbound calls correctly, but it will not show inbound calls on the history unless the BToE connector is not running. This has been going on for several versions and we are currently testing firmware 66.9.0.42 and BToE 6.0.10.0 and the issue is still there.

We've also opened a ticket over a month ago that never received a response.

Is anyone else facing this issue or have some resolution?

RE: Call history not working correctly - Jensen_Yealink - 06-07-2018 11:51 AM

(06-06-2018 03:45 PM)NSGWaymack Wrote:  Hi all,
We have a problem with about 200 phones for some time now. The call history seems to not work correctly when the BToE connector is running. It shows outbound calls correctly, but it will not show inbound calls on the history unless the BToE connector is not running. This has been going on for several versions and we are currently testing firmware 66.9.0.42 and BToE 6.0.10.0 and the issue is still there.

Hello NSGWaymack,

May I know the ticket number you raised? it is more convenient to follow up in ticket

BR
Jensen

RE: Call history not working correctly - NSGWaymack - 06-07-2018 01:58 PM

(06-07-2018 11:51 AM)Jensen_Yealink Wrote:  

Hello NSGWaymack,

May I know the ticket number you raised? it is more convenient to follow up in ticket

BR
Jensen

Thank you for the response! My ticket number is 66439.

RE: Call history not working correctly - NSGWaymack - 06-19-2018 05:06 PM

So it's been nearly two weeks and I have not yet heard anything on my case. Is this level of support normal? We've had the case opened since April and have not a single response from Yealink. We've reached out through our distributor in an attempt to get traction and they too were unable to get a response.

This is very troublesome.

RE: Call history not working correctly - NSGWaymack - 06-21-2018 05:43 PM

Hello NSGWaymack,

BR
Jensen
I have not had anyone from Yealink reach out on this case yet.

RE: Call history not working correctly - Jensen_Yealink - 06-24-2018 01:03 PM

(06-21-2018 05:43 PM)NSGWaymack Wrote:  

Hello NSGWaymack,

BR
Jensen
I have not had anyone from Yealink reach out on this case yet.

Hello NSGWaymack,

I check our system one by one and I found your ticket, Already ask corresponding engineer feedback to you ASAP.
The engineer seems forget this case.
Sorry for the late reply in this case.

BR
Jensen