Yealink Forums
"Park Button" Softkey - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: "Park Button" Softkey (/showthread.php?tid=41870)

"Park Button" Softkey - Butters - 06-04-2018 08:52 PM

Hello,

We recently changed phone systems and now use the T46s. I have been tweaking the settings to conform to the way we have been manipulating calls for the last 20 years. Specifically I would like to program the softkeys to things that are more relevant.

I have been able to accomplish one of the two things, that is make an "intercom" button. Logging into the phone's IP by going to 'DSSKey' > 'Programmable Key' I was able to change Softkey 3 to (type) "prefix", (line) N/A, (value) "*80", and (label) "Intercom".

I would like to change Softkey 1 to "Call Park" but I see no means of doing that. I can program a line key (Call Park, 71, "Park", Line1) but I'd really like it as a softkey.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Glenn

BTW, I am using firmware 66.82.0.30 as when I went to upgrade the firmware I was not getting any service.

RE: "Park Button" Softkey - Travis_Yealink - 06-08-2018 01:43 AM

(06-04-2018 08:52 PM)Butters Wrote:  Hello,

We recently changed phone systems and now use the T46s. I have been tweaking the settings to conform to the way we have been manipulating calls for the last 20 years. Specifically I would like to program the softkeys to things that are more relevant.

I have been able to accomplish one of the two things, that is make an "intercom" button. Logging into the phone's IP by going to 'DSSKey' > 'Programmable Key' I was able to change Softkey 3 to (type) "prefix", (line) N/A, (value) "*80", and (label) "Intercom".

I would like to change Softkey 1 to "Call Park" but I see no means of doing that. I can program a line key (Call Park, 71, "Park", Line1) but I'd really like it as a softkey.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Glenn

BTW, I am using firmware 66.82.0.30 as when I went to upgrade the firmware I was not getting any service.

Dear Glenn,

For your request, please go to Web interface-->Features-->Pick up & Park, configure the Call Park as you mentioned.
After that, you could see the Park softkey when you are on talk, but please note, the position of this key is fixed, and it's for global accounts, not for a specific account.

Let me know if anything I can help.

Best Regards,
Yealink_Travis