Yealink Forums
Acoustic Startle - Volume levels - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T2xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: Acoustic Startle - Volume levels (/showthread.php?tid=41863)

Acoustic Startle - Volume levels - Musita - 06-04-2018 04:51 AM

Hi there,
I wonder if someone can assist with the following question. I have Yealink T22P and T23G handsets. I would like to know how the Volume levels (1 ~53) in the settings relate to dB levels. We are using plantronics headsets and our headset send volume is set to 30. We need to comply with safety standards which are defined in dB and I have to ensure that such setting complies.
Thanks in advance for the assistance.

RE: Acoustic Startle - Volume levels - Elaine_Yealink - 06-08-2018 03:18 AM

Hi there,
Do you want to know the handset send volume (1-53) related db levels? or handset receive volume?

Regards
Elaine

RE: Acoustic Startle - Volume levels - Musita - 06-11-2018 12:28 AM

(06-08-2018 03:18 AM)Elaine1 Wrote:  Hi there,
Do you want to know the handset send volume (1-53) related db levels? or handset receive volume?

Regards
Elaine
Hi Elaine1,
Thanks for getting back to me.
I want to know about the headset send volume. The users wear Plantronics headsets connected to the Yealinks TP22 and TP23. There has been instances where users received very loud calls. I want to ensure the current settings in the Yealink are compliant with Australian regulations. The regulations are written in dB. The handset volume levels 1-53 do not indicate the unit of measurement.
I appreciate the assistance

RE: Acoustic Startle - Volume levels - Musita - 06-27-2018 04:07 AM

Thanks for getting back to me.
I want to know about the headset send volume. The users wear Plantronics headsets connected to the Yealinks TP22 and TP23. There has been instances where users received very loud calls. I want to ensure the current settings in the Yealink are compliant with Australian regulations. The regulations are written in dB. The handset volume levels 1-53 do not indicate the unit of measurement.
I appreciate the assistance