Yealink Forums
T48G Blank white Screen - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T48G Blank white Screen (/showthread.php?tid=41858)

T48G Blank white Screen - MH - 05-31-2018 03:15 PM

Walked into work this morning and my T48G had a blank white screen.

It could make and receive calls.

Tried to re-install new firmware both for SFB and just the new firmware Yealink released for the T48G.

Nothing working.

After a while the screen went dark and the message light started flashing.

Any ideas?

RE: T48G Blank white Screen - complex1 - 05-31-2018 05:38 PM

(05-31-2018 03:15 PM)MH Wrote:  Walked into work this morning and my T48G had a blank white screen.

Tried to re-install new firmware both for SFB and just the new firmware Yealink released for the T48G.

Nothing working.

Any ideas?

Hi,

My first thought was your T48G has a malfunction, but when you said “After a while the screen went dark and the message light started flashing” this will say that the phone is successfully upgraded to the latest firmware because this is an expected and new screen-saver feature.

Please reset the phone to factory default (press OK for > 10 sec), re-provision it and try again.

Hope this will help.

RE: T48G Blank white Screen - MH - 05-31-2018 06:50 PM

(05-31-2018 05:38 PM)complex1 Wrote:  
(05-31-2018 03:15 PM)MH Wrote:  Walked into work this morning and my T48G had a blank white screen.

Nothing working.

Any ideas?

Hi,

My first thought was your T48G has a malfunction, but when you said “After a while the screen went dark and the message light started flashing” this will say that the phone is successfully upgraded to the latest firmware because this is an expected and new screen-saver feature.

Please reset the phone to factory default (press OK for > 10 sec), re-provision it and try again.

Hope this will help.

So i put the latest firmware on there as the Skype for Business was not working - the screen was blank.

I've re-set to factory default and it still just has a blank screen.