Yealink Forums
T48S Line appearance indicator malfunctioning - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T48S Line appearance indicator malfunctioning (/showthread.php?tid=41828)

T48S Line appearance indicator malfunctioning - Jeffrey101380 - 05-17-2018 06:50 PM

I am having a problem with the T48S while using multiple line appearances. When calls come into one of the secondary line appearances it does not always highlight the correct one. So, it appears callers are dialing one line appearance but are actually dialing another.

For example line appearances A, B, and C. Callers dials number associated with B but C is highlighted making it appear the call is intended for a different party than it is.

firmware is 66.82.0.48. I have looked through the firmware release notes and haven't been able to find this bug mentioned anywhere.

any ideas?

RE: T48S Line appearance indicator malfunctioning - Kevin_Yealink - 05-30-2018 12:05 PM

(05-17-2018 06:50 PM)Jeffrey101380 Wrote:  I am having a problem with the T48S while using multiple line appearances. When calls come into one of the secondary line appearances it does not always highlight the correct one. So, it appears callers are dialing one line appearance but are actually dialing another.

For example line appearances A, B, and C. Callers dials number associated with B but C is highlighted making it appear the call is intended for a different party than it is.

firmware is 66.82.0.48. I have looked through the firmware release notes and haven't been able to find this bug mentioned anywhere.

any ideas?

Jeffrey

This is Kevin from Yealink support team, nice to know you here.
For this case, can you test it with latest FW? You can download from this link:
http://sfyms.yealink.com/?ShareToken=3D05F2C656CB205E3539DBF15FD443002D7E24D2

If issue happened again, please send me PCAP, syslog, config.bin files.

BTW, may I know how many phones do you have? How many phones have such issue now?

Best Regards,
Kevin