Yealink Forums
How improve label readability with EXP50 module ? - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T5X Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: How improve label readability with EXP50 module ? (/showthread.php?tid=41777)

How improve label readability with EXP50 module ? - oliv - 05-02-2018 05:18 PM

Hello,

I've just discovering T5X Series EXP50 expansion module.
This module features 20 physical LED-keys around a color LCD.

In general, as I hope this helps operators to discover/check/learn local number to local person mapping, I like to :
A. present each BLF entry with both a dialed number and a name
such as "7005/Doe John"
B. order entries according dialed number.

Specifically looking at EXP50 display, it seems each BLF entry is displayed with an icon and at most 10 letters label, truncating the above example to something like "7005/Doe ...".

1. Is there a way, with an EXP50, to get a longer label (up to 15 or 20 letters in all reducing font size or removing icon) ?

2. More generally, what would you suggest for operators ?

Best regards

RE: How improve label readability with EXP50 module ? - Kevin_Yealink - 05-09-2018 01:19 AM

(05-02-2018 05:18 PM)oliv Wrote:  Hello,

I've just discovering T5X Series EXP50 expansion module.
This module features 20 physical LED-keys around a color LCD.

In general, as I hope this helps operators to discover/check/learn local number to local person mapping, I like to :
A. present each BLF entry with both a dialed number and a name
such as "7005/Doe John"
B. order entries according dialed number.

Specifically looking at EXP50 display, it seems each BLF entry is displayed with an icon and at most 10 letters label, truncating the above example to something like "7005/Doe ...".

1. Is there a way, with an EXP50, to get a longer label (up to 15 or 20 letters in all reducing font size or removing icon) ?

2. More generally, what would you suggest for operators ?

Best regards

Hi Oliv

Good day.
Let me double check with you for your request:
1. EXP50 should support display BLF with xxx/abc, right, and it should not be cut.
2. All BLF/speed dial key should display in number order, like 123, 124, 125, 212, .. right? Please confirm.
3. For your request, may I know how many customers are asking for it? Is there is a pending project asking for this function?
4. Yealink has rich experience on carrier, Verizon, Vonage, RingCentral, Vodafone, BT.. are all yealink customer. If you have any doubt, please feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,
Kevin