Yealink Forums
Yealink Firebird Database phonebook - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Yealink Firebird Database phonebook (/showthread.php?tid=41691)

Yealink Firebird Database phonebook - IT-Risch_Support - 04-06-2018 11:59 AM

Hello, we have a Firebird database with all the phone numbers and names of our customers. Is there any possibility of integrating this data into the phone just as LDAP so we see who is calling? I reallly appreciate any help on this topic.

RE: Yealink Firebird Database phonebook - Travis_Yealink - 04-12-2018 09:56 AM

(04-06-2018 11:59 AM)IT-Risch_Support Wrote:  Hello, we have a Firebird database with all the phone numbers and names of our customers. Is there any possibility of integrating this data into the phone just as LDAP so we see who is calling? I reallly appreciate any help on this topic.

Hi dear customer,

Sorry, I am not quite sure about how Firebird database phonebook works, but we have Yealink phonebook generator to help to create a phonebook that Yealink products support, please kindly refer attachment.

Any question, freely to let me know.

Regards,
Yealink_Travis

RE: Yealink Firebird Database phonebook - IT-Risch_Support - 04-12-2018 11:51 AM

Hello Travis! Thank you for your answer! We want this to be dynamic so that the phone accesses the phonebook and loads any new changes.

RE: Yealink Firebird Database phonebook - Travis_Yealink - 04-13-2018 03:41 AM

(04-12-2018 11:51 AM)IT-Risch_Support Wrote:  Hello Travis! Thank you for your answer! We want this to be dynamic so that the phone accesses the phonebook and loads any new changes.

Dear customer,

OK, so this is a new feature request for us, it's unlike LDAP, because it requires LDAP server in advance.

From my understanding, it's more like a Network Directory feature, which usually developed by the Server provider.
Would you please tell me:
1. How many Yealink phones do you have in total?
2. Which models are they?
3. Where did you purchase them?

I also need to know if there any interface that you could provide for us, so that yealink phones could use it to access phonebook?

Best Regards,
Travis