Yealink Forums
[Solved] Power LED indicator in power-saving mode - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: [Solved] Power LED indicator in power-saving mode (/showthread.php?tid=41609)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Power LED indicator in power-saving mode - Sanjay - 04-03-2018 03:08 AM

I don't really get this. The folks at Yealink seem to be reasonably smart on most issues and they are great phones. But this issue is absolutely a bug and I can't get a single person from Yealink to realize that. The tech support person helping me actually tried to tell me that this was a feature!

I don't know if anyone else has done large residential environments, but I had to take back 30 devices because of this issue, and now I have another three customers complaining about it.

Yealink, if it looks like a bug and smells like a bug, it is a bug. Listen to your customers.

RE: Power LED indicator in power-saving mode - Aishion_Yealink - 04-03-2018 04:37 AM

(04-03-2018 03:08 AM)Sanjay Wrote:  I don't really get this. The folks at Yealink seem to be reasonably smart on most issues and they are great phones. But this issue is absolutely a bug and I can't get a single person from Yealink to realize that. The tech support person helping me actually tried to tell me that this was a feature!

I don't know if anyone else has done large residential environments, but I had to take back 30 devices because of this issue, and now I have another three customers complaining about it.

Yealink, if it looks like a bug and smells like a bug, it is a bug. Listen to your customers.
Dear customer,

yes, as you said, it's a bug in the latest V83, and we would release a new firmware around this month.

If you have received complaints from customer that involved a project, please kindly create a ticket in our ticket system(ticket.yealink.com).

Since I am now in a new department, please kindly create a ticket if any urgent and our support take over the case.

Hope you understand.

Aishion

RE: Power LED indicator in power-saving mode - Who - 04-24-2018 08:34 PM

Hi,

i just flashed new firmware version T46-28.83.0.30.rom on my T46G phone.

The issue with blinking power led in screen save mode with config properties set to

features.power_saving.power_led_flash.on_time = 0
features.power_saving.power_led_flash.off_time = 10000

(this settings had no effect in version 28.83.0.10) looks like solved for me again.

Thanks,
wkn

RE: Power LED indicator in power-saving mode - complex1 - 04-29-2018 05:05 PM

Issue is resolved after upgrade to firmware xx.83.0.30

Thanks.

(I will close this thread)