Yealink Forums
Problem with T46G - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Problem with T46G (/showthread.php?tid=41576)

Problem with T46G - hercross - 03-01-2018 05:42 PM

Hi, I have a T46G telephone, until now, it works perfectly. But yesterday, tha screen was black, and when I try to web access, I can't, the user/pass incorrect.

I upgrade the firmware to the last, and tha screen it is fixed, but I can't web access, user/pass incorrect.

I've tried to change pass over provisioning, the pass is changing successful in the other phones, but in the T46G, user/pass incorrect...

After upgrade the phone, I loose the key configuration.

The phone is far from me, how can I change the password or what can I do??

Thanks

RE: Problem with T46G - Aishion_Yealink - 03-05-2018 12:43 AM

(03-01-2018 05:42 PM)hercross Wrote:  Hi, I have a T46G telephone, until now, it works perfectly. But yesterday, tha screen was black, and when I try to web access, I can't, the user/pass incorrect.

I upgrade the firmware to the last, and tha screen it is fixed, but I can't web access, user/pass incorrect.

I've tried to change pass over provisioning, the pass is changing successful in the other phones, but in the T46G, user/pass incorrect...

After upgrade the phone, I loose the key configuration.

The phone is far from me, how can I change the password or what can I do??

Thanks

Dear customer,

​This is Aishion from Yealink technical team, nice to know you. My pleasure to work for you!

For your issue, please kindly help me check below:

1/May I know what firmware are your phones running before and what firmware are you using now?(You can press OK key to obtain)

2/ What method are you using to upgrade the firmware?

3/I wonder if you have RPS environment that cause this issue, would you please kindly share us the Mac address of the phone?

​Any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Aishion

RE: Problem with T46G - hercross - 03-05-2018 02:02 PM

Hi, thanks for answer..

The previous firmware was 28.81.0.25 and the new one is 28.82.0.30.

I'd upgrade by provisioning, with tftpd server..

Tha MAC is 001565a3f3df..

Thanks

RE: Problem with T46G - Aishion_Yealink - 03-07-2018 06:19 AM

(03-05-2018 02:02 PM)hercross Wrote:  Hi, thanks for answer..

The previous firmware was 28.81.0.25 and the new one is 28.82.0.30.

I'd upgrade by provisioning, with tftpd server..

Tha MAC is 001565a3f3df..

Thanks

Dear customer,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

For the key configuration, I test on my side with the firmware you provide, and I think the issue is not caused by upgrade firmware but caused by your auto provision environment.

I checked your MAC with our RPS system, but I found that your phone is not binding with our RPS server, so I suggest you to ask your phone provider to check password and your auto provision environment.

Any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Aishion

RE: Problem with T46G - hercross - 03-07-2018 03:18 PM

Hi,

No, i did upgrade the firmware because I couldn't access web interface, password wrong, and the screen was black.

After upgrade, the screen fix, but I can't access web interface, password wrong.

Nothing change the password.

I've tried to change the password, using provisioning, I have many phones, and in all of them works, but in this one no.. always wrong password..

So, the problem wasn't after upgrade the firmware, I did upgrade because the phone had a problem...

Thanks

RE: Problem with T46G - Aishion_Yealink - 03-08-2018 12:15 AM

(03-07-2018 03:18 PM)hercross Wrote:  Hi,

No, i did upgrade the firmware because I couldn't access web interface, password wrong, and the screen was black.

After upgrade, the screen fix, but I can't access web interface, password wrong.

Nothing change the password.

I've tried to change the password, using provisioning, I have many phones, and in all of them works, but in this one no.. always wrong password..

So, the problem wasn't after upgrade the firmware, I did upgrade because the phone had a problem...

Thanks

Dear customer,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

If you have a DHCP or PNP enviroment,once you reset the phone or do the recovery mode, phone will send request to the server,and download the cfg files again.

so if there is sentence about password and username in the cfg file,please delete it,then test again!

Or you can kindly test a internal file to see if it can change your password, I will send you in a private E-mail, please kindly check.

Any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Aishion