Yealink Forums
Dial tone by default - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W60B(Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Dial tone by default (/showthread.php?tid=41524)

Dial tone by default - kjaslow - 02-05-2018 11:18 PM

I only use a single line with my W56H phones (and W60P base). Is there a way to set up the phone so that if I just press the green phone icon, I immediately get a connection and dial-tone from the only line I've setup? Right now, if I press the green talk button, I'm taken to the redial screen.

I do see that I can set the left "soft button" to have the shortcut of going to the default line. I'd really like to swap that capability with the green talk button... Let the green talk button go to my default line, and let the soft key give me redial/history. Is there some way to do this? Thx.

RE: Dial tone by default - complex1 - 02-06-2018 12:21 PM

(02-05-2018 11:18 PM)kjaslow Wrote:  I only use a single line with my W56H phones (and W60P base). Is there a way to set up the phone so that if I just press the green phone icon, I immediately get a connection and dial-tone from the only line I've setup? Right now, if I press the green talk button, I'm taken to the redial screen.

I do see that I can set the left "soft button" to have the shortcut of going to the default line. I'd really like to swap that capability with the green talk button... Let the green talk button go to my default line, and let the soft key give me redial/history. Is there some way to do this? Thx.

Hi,

This is not possible, it is made by design.
The Green Talk button (Off-hook Key) is not a Soft Key but a Hard Key and therefor you cannot program this key.

Hope this will help.

RE: Dial tone by default - anonymous1711612242218 - 02-07-2018 01:32 AM

Dear Customer,

The green talk key is not a softkey so it is not programmable, if you want to go the dial tone directly, you can press the speaker key above the green talk key, press it one time and you will hear it from the speaker, press it again and you will hear it from the receiver.

Kind Regards
Samuel Wang