Yealink Forums
Directory Lookups and Smart Dialing Not working - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T5X Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Directory Lookups and Smart Dialing Not working (/showthread.php?tid=41497)

Directory Lookups and Smart Dialing Not working - Asanka - 01-29-2018 04:06 AM

Hi Guys,

Just got hold of a T58V and was doing some testing. A few things that I noticed are below:
  • Smart dialling doesn't work the same way as T4XG/S series.
  • My mobile is connected and contacts are synced, however, when a call is received to my mobile, it is not able to lookup the synced contact directory.

Are there any limitations regarding this? I am using 2x remote XML directories along with synced contacts.

I am able to do a manual search by invoking the contact list button and then using the search there.

Phone firmware : 58.80.0.40

RE: Directory Lookups and Smart Dialing Not working - Jensen_Yealink - 02-01-2018 09:56 AM

(01-29-2018 04:06 AM)Asanka Wrote:  Hi Guys,

Just got hold of a T58V and was doing some testing. A few things that I noticed are below:
  • Smart dialling doesn't work the same way as T4XG/S series.
  • My mobile is connected and contacts are synced, however, when a call is received to my mobile, it is not able to lookup the synced contact directory.

Are there any limitations regarding this? I am using 2x remote XML directories along with synced contacts.

I am able to do a manual search by invoking the contact list button and then using the search there.

Phone firmware : 58.80.0.40

Hello Asanka,

This is Jensen from Yealink technical team, nice to know you via mail.
1/ May I know the detail what you means? Could you please make an example?

2/ I make a testing on my side, it works well.
a/ Could you resync the contact again and check if it works?
b/ May I know what number format you save to your mobile contact? please take a picture on this contact.
c/ Please also share the detail number this contact.
You should make it 100% match of above b and c.