Yealink Forums
DND and BLF working together - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: DND and BLF working together (/showthread.php?tid=41494)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: DND and BLF working together - c99hris - 02-01-2018 03:11 PM

features.dnd.allow is set to 1 in the config that I send to the phone, however how do I check that it is correct in the phone as the DND notify does not work. The other settings are correct in the phone per your instructions

How do I verify that the phone is sending the server the correct status information if the phone has the DND button pressed?

RE: DND and BLF working together - Aishion_Yealink - 02-06-2018 02:18 AM

(02-01-2018 03:11 PM)c99hris Wrote:  features.dnd.allow is set to 1 in the config that I send to the phone, however how do I check that it is correct in the phone as the DND notify does not work. The other settings are correct in the phone per your instructions

How do I verify that the phone is sending the server the correct status information if the phone has the DND button pressed?

Dear customer,

For your question, please kindly see my answers as below:

As I said before, Yealink Phone is only for monitor idle status, ringing status, or in a call status, can’t monitor the DND status at present.

To solve this issue, I believe that the best way is connect your sip server for help to make sure that when phone is set to DND, then the Notify message that server send to phone side should contain the correct state. State are all showing below:

terminated means idle
confirmed means busy
early means ringing
proceeding means ringing

So the best way is the notify send from server to phone containing the state of "confirmed", then DND feature can be seen as a busy state of the phone.

Any question, please feel free to contact us.

Holiday note: Yealink office will be closed from Feb.11th to Feb.22nd to celebrate Chinese New Year.

Best Regards

Aishion

RE: DND and BLF working together - Blake1 - 09-14-2018 03:06 PM

Hello,

In the new 84 firmware, there is a new setting "blf.enhanced.dnd.enable", does this new setting allow DND to be monitored via BLF?

I tried setting it up on some phones here and it does not seem to work, when I have this enabled on all phones, and blf.enhanced.dnd.enable=“1” blf.enhanced.dnd.led="$LEDr5000o$" set as well, the light does not change when DND is enabled on a monitored phones (all phones being tested have the new 84 firmware and these settings).

What am I doing wrong? How should this be setup?

RE: DND and BLF working together - Kevin_Yealink - 09-21-2018 08:41 AM

(09-14-2018 03:06 PM)Blake1 Wrote:  Hello,

In the new 84 firmware, there is a new setting "blf.enhanced.dnd.enable", does this new setting allow DND to be monitored via BLF?

I tried setting it up on some phones here and it does not seem to work, when I have this enabled on all phones, and blf.enhanced.dnd.enable=“1” blf.enhanced.dnd.led="$LEDr5000o$" set as well, the light does not change when DND is enabled on a monitored phones (all phones being tested have the new 84 firmware and these settings).

Hi Blake,

Greeting from Kevin.
This feature need server support. If the server send a NOTIFY packet with DND status, the phone can read it. But firstly, the server need the phone enable DND status. You can check on the server side:
1. If the server can know DND status of phone;
2. If the server can send a NOTIFY packet with DND status.

Let me know if any doubt.
BR
Kevin

RE: DND and BLF working together - Blake1 - 09-21-2018 01:39 PM

(09-21-2018 08:41 AM)Kevin_Yealink Wrote:  

Hi Blake,

Greeting from Kevin.
This feature need server support. If the server send a NOTIFY packet with DND status, the phone can read it. But firstly, the server need the phone enable DND status. You can check on the server side:

BR
Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Yes, the server does send notify for DND, it works on the phones where if your phone is set to DND on the server it updates the phone and vise-versa. The problem is the BLF key, it does not seem to show DND status for other extensions.

RE: DND and BLF working together - Kevin_Yealink - 09-25-2018 02:19 AM

(09-21-2018 01:39 PM)Blake1 Wrote:  

Hi Blake,

Greeting from Kevin.

BR
Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Yes, the server does send notify for DND, it works on the phones where if your phone is set to DND on the server it updates the phone and vise-versa. The problem is the BLF key, it does not seem to show DND status for other extensions.

Hi Black,

Can you reproduce your issue, and send me syslog (level 6), PCAP, config.bin files from both side (monitoring and monitored phone) , so that I can check this case for you.

BTW, may I know how many phones in your side and how many phones are affecting by this case?

BR
Kevin

RE: DND and BLF working together - Blake1 - 09-25-2018 03:59 PM

(09-25-2018 02:19 AM)Kevin_Yealink Wrote:  

Hi Blake,

Greeting from Kevin.

BR
Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Hi Black,

Can you reproduce your issue, and send me syslog (level 6), PCAP, config.bin files from both side (monitoring and monitored phone) , so that I can check this case for you.

BTW, may I know how many phones in your side and how many phones are affecting by this case?

BR
Kevin
Hi Kevin,

I am unable to export any configuration/packet capture/logs from phones running on the 84 version of firmware. When I try to export the files nothing happens and the connection eventually resets.

If I am able to get this information I will send it to you, however I believe there may be a bug in exporting logs/config in 84.

RE: DND and BLF working together - Kevin_Yealink - 09-26-2018 02:48 AM

(09-25-2018 03:59 PM)Blake1 Wrote:  
(09-25-2018 02:19 AM)Kevin_Yealink Wrote:  

Hi Blake,

Greeting from Kevin.

BR
Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Hi Black,

BR
Kevin
Hi Kevin,

I am unable to export any configuration/packet capture/logs from phones running on the 84 version of firmware. When I try to export the files nothing happens and the connection eventually resets.

If I am able to get this information I will send it to you, however I believe there may be a bug in exporting logs/config in 84.

Hi Blake,

My desktop phone with V84 work well, including the debug function. Please reboot the phone and change anther browser to check again.

If you can't send me files, can you create 2 account for me? Then I can debug locally in my side. Thank you.

BR
Kevin

RE: DND and BLF working together - Blake1 - 09-26-2018 06:32 PM

(09-26-2018 02:48 AM)Kevin_Yealink Wrote:  Hi Blake,

My desktop phone with V84 work well, including the debug function. Please reboot the phone and change anther browser to check again.

If you can't send me files, can you create 2 account for me? Then I can debug locally in my side. Thank you.

BR
Kevin

Hi Kevin,

I got the config details to export on the phones I am testing this with, had to HTTPS in the UI to do it. I'll PM you the logs.

Thanks,
Blake

RE: DND and BLF working together - Kevin_Yealink - 09-27-2018 02:08 AM

(09-26-2018 06:32 PM)Blake1 Wrote:  
(09-26-2018 02:48 AM)Kevin_Yealink Wrote:  Hi Blake,

BR
Kevin

Hi Kevin,

I got the config details to export on the phones I am testing this with, had to HTTPS in the UI to do it. I'll PM you the logs.

Thanks,
Blake

Thank you Blake. My email address is Kevin@yealink.com

Waiting for your reply.
BR
Kevin