Yealink Forums
Macro String Question - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Macro String Question (/showthread.php?tid=41465)

Macro String Question - n00604443 - 01-15-2018 05:08 PM

Greetings,

I am playing around with my Test 23, 29, and 52 and I have a question regarding the syntax of the Macro Strings.

features.enhanced_dss_keys.enable = 1

linekey.4.type = 73
linekey.4.value = <DID>$Cwc$$Cp5$$Chu$
linekey.4.label = Fbar

I have successfully gotten this to work on the 4th DSS key on my 29 and 52 where it dials the DID, waits for a call connect, pauses for 5 seconds, and then hangs up.

What I am looking for is to take this a bit further and use the Macro to navigate a basic Auto-Attendant for an elderly client of ours. I am seeking to have it dial the DID, wait the corresponding amount of time, dial the extension for expedited support, and dial the pin to allow her into the queue after 5 seconds or so with a push of a button.

I know most of it works but I am trying to see why the digits are not working. The string I am attempting to use is to access the extension 42 and enter in the pin of 1234 after a delay:

linekey.4.value = <DID>$Cwc$$Cp5$42$Cp5$1234

I am sure I am missing something simple but if you could assist I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards,

Forgive me for wasting anyone's time if they looked at this but the problem was the previous string was attempting to make a new call to extension 42 in this case. What you need to do is send the codes via dtmf like so:

<DID>$Cwc$$Cp5$42$Tdtmf$$Cp5$1234$Tdtmf$

Then it will work perfectly. I hopes this helps someone who may run into a similar issue.

Regards,

(01-15-2018 05:08 PM)n00604443 Wrote:  Greetings,

I am playing around with my Test 23, 29, and 52 and I have a question regarding the syntax of the Macro Strings.

linekey.4.type = 73
linekey.4.value = <DID>$Cwc$$Cp5$$Chu$
linekey.4.label = Fbar

I have successfully gotten this to work on the 4th DSS key on my 29 and 52 where it dials the DID, waits for a call connect, pauses for 5 seconds, and then hangs up.

What I am looking for is to take this a bit further and use the Macro to navigate a basic Auto-Attendant for an elderly client of ours. I am seeking to have it dial the DID, wait the corresponding amount of time, dial the extension for expedited support, and dial the pin to allow her into the queue after 5 seconds or so with a push of a button.

I know most of it works but I am trying to see why the digits are not working. The string I am attempting to use is to access the extension 42 and enter in the pin of 1234 after a delay:

linekey.4.value = <DID>$Cwc$$Cp5$42$Cp5$1234

I am sure I am missing something simple but if you could assist I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards,

RE: Macro String Question - E123 - 01-24-2018 09:29 PM

im testing a "park" key that uses DTMF like this

softkey.1.enable = 1
softkey.1.label = Park
softkey.1.position = 1
softkey.1.action = #11$Tdtmf$
softkey.1.use.on_talk = 1

The key works and sends DTMF, the problem is, it's too slow. Our server requires the sequence to be fast in order to match the Park application.
Any ideas on how to speed it up?