Yealink Forums
w60b - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W60B(Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: w60b (/showthread.php?tid=41426)

w60b - Sabatino - 12-29-2017 01:41 PM

i buy new w60b because specification for 8 dect but have only 5 dect in the configuration menu. red write registration full at 5 dect.
help me please.
i've upgrade the last firmware.

RE: w60b - complex1 - 12-29-2017 04:22 PM

(12-29-2017 01:41 PM)Sabatino Wrote:  i buy new w60b because specification for 8 dect but have only 5 dect in the configuration menu. red write registration full at 5 dect.
help me please.

Hi,

After upgrade to latest firmware (v77.81.0.10), please reset base to factory default and try again.

Hope this will help.

RE: w60b - Sabatino - 01-03-2018 11:15 AM

(12-29-2017 04:22 PM)complex1 Wrote:  
(12-29-2017 01:41 PM)Sabatino Wrote:  i buy new w60b because specification for 8 dect but have only 5 dect in the configuration menu. red write registration full at 5 dect.
help me please.

Hi,

After upgrade to latest firmware (v77.81.0.10), please reset base to factory default and try again.

Hope this will help.

i try this but registration are the same only 5 dect. any idea?

RE: w60b - Call27 - 01-06-2018 12:33 PM

(01-03-2018 11:15 AM)Sabatino Wrote:  i try this but registration are the same only 5 dect. any idea?

We're also faced with the same issue. The documentation states a maximum of 8 handsets and 8 simultaneous calls but we can only manage 4 calls and 5 handsets. We're also running the latest firmware.

Further help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

RE: w60b - Call27 - 01-08-2018 02:26 PM

I've spoken to Technical Support at Yealink who have informed that there is a series of settings within the web panel to allow 8 devices to connect. Once I'm in possession of these instructions, I'll post them up for anyone else who stumbles upon this thread.

RE: w60b - complex1 - 01-08-2018 04:13 PM

(01-08-2018 02:26 PM)Call27 Wrote:  I've spoken to Technical Support at Yealink who have informed that there is a series of settings within the web panel to allow 8 devices to connect. Once I'm in possession of these instructions, I'll post them up for anyone else who stumbles upon this thread.

Hi,

The W60B must work with the handset running the firmware version 61.81.0.30 or later. We recommend you first upgrade the older handset before using.
When you upgrade the older handset via W60B, the number of the handsets registered on the W60B should be no more than 5. If it is more than 5, deregister the newer handset first and then upgrade the remaining handsets. Repeat the step to upgrade all the older handsets.

RE: w60b - Call27 - 01-12-2018 05:19 PM

Thank you Complex1. While I was able to alter settings via the web panel to allow 8 devices to register, I was having issues getting the 6th device to register.

I will try de-registering a phone and then re-registering the other handset first so it can perform an upgrade.

For those who come across this thread and cannot find the setting within the web-panel, it's under Features / General Information / Max Number of Registered Handset

The simultaneous calls setting is under Account / Advanced / Number of simultaneous outgoing calls

Hope this helps someone else.

RE: w60b - Call27 - 01-15-2018 11:31 AM

Thanks all.

To sum up the findings of this thread. The W60B Factory Default settings only allow for four simultaneous calls and five phones to be registered.

In order to support eight handsets and eight calls, various settings must be changed either from the web panel or from their respective auto provision settings.

Any firmware updates must be completed with five or fewer handsets registered to the base station, so if you have eight handsets you'll need to register three handsets, allow them to firmware update, deregister them and then register the remaining five phones, allow them to update and then re-register the three phones. It's a slightly convoluted and seemingly poorly documented process but thanks to Complex1 and the support staff at Yealink the solution is working.

RE: w60b - complex1 - 01-15-2018 03:40 PM

(01-15-2018 11:31 AM)Call27 Wrote:  Thanks all.

To sum up the findings of this thread. The W60B Factory Default settings only allow for four simultaneous calls and five phones to be registered.

In order to support eight handsets and eight calls, various settings must be changed either from the web panel or from their respective auto provision settings.

Any firmware updates must be completed with five or fewer handsets registered to the base station, so if you have eight handsets you'll need to register three handsets, allow them to firmware update, deregister them and then register the remaining five phones, allow them to update and then re-register the three phones. It's a slightly convoluted and seemingly poorly documented process but thanks to Complex1 and the support staff at Yealink the solution is working.

Hi,

Thank you for your kind feedback.
I am happy to read that everything is working well for you now.