Yealink Forums
Phone screen suddenly leaves idle mode (firmware 82) - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Phone screen suddenly leaves idle mode (firmware 82) (/showthread.php?tid=41352)

Phone screen suddenly leaves idle mode (firmware 82) - oliv - 12-05-2017 09:06 AM

Hello,

I've recently added of couple of T27G phones to a setup that used T27P phones.
Those T27P used version 80 firmware.
Now, all phones (~20 units) are using latest version 82 firmware.

Users are reporting this is working fine but one user reported she was a bit surprised to observe that her phone screen suddenly leaves idle mode for an unknown reason (ie no incoming call).
She didn't observe that with version 80 firmware.

Maybe, her phone is simply receiving notifications for calls coming in supervised phones which in turns make phone screens leaving idle state but this is not easy to check this remotely.

My question is:
Is it possible to restore previous behaviour while still using version 82 firmware ?

Best regards

RE: Phone screen suddenly leaves idle mode (firmware 82) - complex1 - 12-05-2017 12:41 PM

(12-05-2017 09:06 AM)oliv Wrote:  Hello,

I've recently added of couple of T27G phones to a setup that used T27P phones.
Those T27P used version 80 firmware.
Now, all phones (~20 units) are using latest version 82 firmware.

Users are reporting this is working fine but one user reported she was a bit surprised to observe that her phone screen suddenly leaves idle mode for an unknown reason (ie no incoming call).
She didn't observe that with version 80 firmware.

Maybe, her phone is simply receiving notifications for calls coming in supervised phones which in turns make phone screens leaving idle state but this is not easy to check this remotely.

My question is:
Is it possible to restore previous behaviour while still using version 82 firmware ?

Best regards

Hi,

Please reset the phone to factory default, re-provisioning it and try again.

Hope this will help.