Yealink Forums
Calling Handsets in Different BaseStations - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Calling Handsets in Different BaseStations (/showthread.php?tid=4135)

Calling Handsets in Different BaseStations - Clemente25 - 07-21-2015 12:50 AM

I currently have 10 W52p Handsets on 2 Base-Stations. Can the 2 Base-Station communicate with each other? With out having to set up 2 different Extensions?

For Example

-Base Station 1-
1.Kitchen
2.Office
3.Room 1
4.Room 2
5.Room 3

-Base Station 2-
1.Living Room 1
2.Living Room 2
3.Guest Room
4.Master BRoom
5.Room 4

Can I call from Kitchen to Living Room 1? With out having to set up a new extension and call it? Like calling from Office to Kitchen? Like if they where on the same Base-Station.

Thank you in Advance to anyone that helps me out!

RE: Calling Handsets in Different BaseStations - Yealink_Michael - 07-21-2015 05:27 AM

short call feature can't used between two different bases , you need to register 10 accounts to the PBX and then every account can call each other freely .

RE: Calling Handsets in Different BaseStations - Clemente25 - 07-21-2015 05:31 AM

(07-21-2015 05:27 AM)Yealink_Michael Wrote:  short call feature can't used between two different bases , you need to register 10 accounts to the PBX and then every account can call each other freely .

I did not know you can add different accounts to each handset. This is something you set up on the Base-Station correct?

RE: Calling Handsets in Different BaseStations - Yealink_Michael - 07-21-2015 05:38 AM

(07-21-2015 05:31 AM)Clemente25 Wrote:  
(07-21-2015 05:27 AM)Yealink_Michael Wrote:  short call feature can't used between two different bases , you need to register 10 accounts to the PBX and then every account can call each other freely .

I did not know you can add different accounts to each handset. This is something you set up on the Base-Station correct?

hi

yes, you register the accounts through the base , when the handset register to the base , it will get an account automaticallyBig Grin