Yealink Forums
T27G change programmable key on incoming call - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: T27G change programmable key on incoming call (/showthread.php?tid=41327)

T27G change programmable key on incoming call - EIP - 11-24-2017 09:57 AM

Hi, have a T27G proviisioned via a 3CX pbx. Have a request from a client that wishes to have one of the programmable keys to flash "pickup" on an incoming call whereby they can pickup the call.

I have managed to edit the provisioning template to add the label and functionality to one of the programmable keys when the handset is down but cannot fathom where to configure for an incoming call if its possible at all?

any thanks!

Nell

RE: T27G change programmable key on incoming call - Evan_Yealink - 11-28-2017 02:43 AM

Dear Nell,

For your question, I’ve attached the FAQ about BLF+pickup for your reference.
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=176
This feature depends on support from a SIP server. For many SIP servers, directed call pickup requires a directed pickup code, which can be configured on a phone or a per-line basis.
[attachment=4770]
[attachment=4771]

Any question, freely to let me know.

Regards,
Evan You

RE: T27G change programmable key on incoming call - EIP - 11-28-2017 06:11 AM

(11-28-2017 02:43 AM)Evan_Yealink Wrote:  Dear Nell,

For your question, I’ve attached the FAQ about BLF+pickup for your reference.
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=176
This feature depends on support from a SIP server. For many SIP servers, directed call pickup requires a directed pickup code, which can be configured on a phone or a per-line basis.

Any question, freely to let me know.

Regards,
Evan You

Hey Evan, thanks for the reply. Yep Ive used the pickup code and works well but what I need to know is whether I can assign the code/and change the DSS key label when the phone has an incoming call. For example, the default would be say DSS/Line Key1 label reads "DND". When the phone receives an incoming call DSS/Line Key1 label changes to "Pickup" and issues pickup code.

Thx

Nell

RE: T27G change programmable key on incoming call - Evan_Yealink - 11-28-2017 07:30 AM

Dear,

From your description, the DSS/Line Key1 label can't be changed, this is by design.

But the solution of Visual Alert and Audio Alert for BLF Pickup may help. It enables to display a visual alert or play an audio alert on the phone when the monitored user receives an incoming call.
[attachment=4775]

Visual and audio alert for BLF pickup allow the supervisor’s phone to play a specific ring tone and display a visual prompt (for example, “6001<-6002”, 6001 is the monitored extension which receives an incoming call from 6002) when the monitored user receives an incoming call. You can configure the display method of the call party information.
In addition to the BLF DSS key, visual alert for BLF pickup feature enables the supervisor to pick up the monitored user’s incoming call by pressing the Pick Up soft key. You may need to configure the directed call pickup code in advance.

Please correct me if anything misunderstood.

Regards,
Evan You