Yealink Forums
t46g recovery files - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: t46g recovery files (/showthread.php?tid=41312)

t46g recovery files - Ubity - 11-20-2017 02:17 PM

Hi I have a black screen with flashing red led on my t46g. I understand I need the recovery files, could someone please provide them? If you also have a link to the documentation on how to perform the restore that would be appreciated.

Thanks
Dominic

RE: t46g recovery files - complex1 - 11-20-2017 09:12 PM

(11-20-2017 02:17 PM)Ubity Wrote:  Hi I have a black screen with flashing red led on my t46g. I understand I need the recovery files, could someone please provide them? If you also have a link to the documentation on how to perform the restore that would be appreciated.

Thanks
Dominic

Hi,

By default a black screen with flashing red LED will indicate the phone is in power save mode.
If you pickup the handset and the screen is lid again then there is nothing wrong with your phone.

The flashing of the LED can be switched off by these two parameters through auto-provisioning:
features.power_saving.power_led_flash.on_time = 0
features.power_saving.power_led_flash.off_time = 100

Hope this will help.

RE: t46g recovery files - Ubity - 01-29-2018 03:25 PM

(11-20-2017 09:12 PM)complex1 Wrote:  
(11-20-2017 02:17 PM)Ubity Wrote:  Hi I have a black screen with flashing red led on my t46g. I understand I need the recovery files, could someone please provide them? If you also have a link to the documentation on how to perform the restore that would be appreciated.

Thanks
Dominic

Hi,

By default a black screen with flashing red LED will indicate the phone is in power save mode.
If you pickup the handset and the screen is lid again then there is nothing wrong with your phone.

The flashing of the LED can be switched off by these two parameters through auto-provisioning:

Hope this will help.

Hi, the phone does not boot. I would need the recovery files if you happen to have them by any chance.

thanks

RE: t46g recovery files - complex1 - 01-29-2018 06:07 PM

(01-29-2018 03:25 PM)Ubity Wrote:  
(11-20-2017 09:12 PM)complex1 Wrote:  

Thanks
Dominic

Hi,

Hope this will help.

Hi, the phone does not boot. I would need the recovery files if you happen to have them by any chance.

thanks

Hi,

Yealink doesn't provide recovery mode files directly to end users for security reasons.

Please contact your distributor or service provider to do the recovery mode for you, they are willing to help you.