Yealink Forums
T46s / 3CX Custom Template / No Longer Reboots - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T46s / 3CX Custom Template / No Longer Reboots (/showthread.php?tid=41304)

T46s / 3CX Custom Template / No Longer Reboots - QuicktechCC_Support - 11-15-2017 01:09 AM

Hello!

I have copied the default template for the T46s and applied it to a handset. The template applies fine, however, the "Reboot" and "Reprovision" functionality no longer work from within 3CX.

When changes are made to the template, I am able to apply them only by manually restarting the phone.

The functionality for these options would work with the default template, initially. Even if I copy the template and apply it without making any changes, it still wont reboot.

Thoughts?

Thanks!!

RE: T46s / 3CX Custom Template / No Longer Reboots - complex1 - 11-15-2017 10:04 AM

(11-15-2017 01:09 AM)QuicktechCC_Support Wrote:  Hello!

I have copied the default template for the T46s and applied it to a handset. The template applies fine, however, the "Reboot" and "Reprovision" functionality no longer work from within 3CX.

When changes are made to the template, I am able to apply them only by manually restarting the phone.

The functionality for these options would work with the default template, initially. Even if I copy the template and apply it without making any changes, it still wont reboot.

Thoughts?

Thanks!!

Hi,

After making changes in the template, please restart 3CX services and try again.

Hope this will help.

RE: T46s / 3CX Custom Template / No Longer Reboots - QuicktechCC_Support - 11-15-2017 10:24 PM

(11-15-2017 10:04 AM)complex1 Wrote:  
(11-15-2017 01:09 AM)QuicktechCC_Support Wrote:  Hello!

Thoughts?

Thanks!!

Hi,

After making changes in the template, please restart 3CX services and try again.

Hope this will help.

I rebooted all 3CX services, still not working. Rebooting cannot be initiated from the 3CX management interface. The templates will update changes on a schedule, but not on-demand from the management interface.

Any other ideas? Thanks in advance!