Yealink Forums
IP Phone acquire untagged VLAN IP instead of tagged VLAN - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: IP Phone acquire untagged VLAN IP instead of tagged VLAN (/showthread.php?tid=41225)

IP Phone acquire untagged VLAN IP instead of tagged VLAN - f.pancani - 10-20-2017 09:43 AM

Good morning, i have an issue with all the IP Phone in my company, i mainly have Yealink T23P phone but the issue appear even on other models.

I have a switch L2 infrastructure made by Huawei S5700 Switch POE where my IP Phone are connected.
For example purposes we have VLAN 1 and VLAN 2
All the port in my switch are set like this:
TAG VLAN 2
UNTAG VLAN 1
The IP Phone are configured like (Firmware 44.82.0.20):
WAN Port: VLAN ENABLED on VLAN 2
PC Port: VLAN DISABLED
LLDP: Disabled
There are NO other setting configured.

What happen is that, if i connect the IP Phone to one of those ports, it acquire an IP from the VLAN 1 instead of VLAN 2, even though i had told the phone to use the TAG on WAN Port.

That's what happen with a HUAWEI S5700 Switch.
In order to exclude a switch problem i took a new switch and a new device, set the LAN port TAGGED on VLAN 2, the above-mentioned device join the correct VLAN with the correct IP Address.
Today i came back to the office and i recreated the environment on a Cisco 3750 Switch, the IP Phone TAG itself on the correct VLAN and everything seem to work.

So the issue seems to be related to the couple Yealink/Huawei.
Any advice?

RE: IP Phone acquire untagged VLAN IP instead of tagged VLAN - Karl_Yealink - 10-25-2017 07:19 AM

Would you please help us to get the trace files, contain system log and pcap and config.bin files.
You can access web interface, start the pcap feature and set system log level to 6.
Then disconnect the network and connect again.
After phone get ip address, please access to web interface then export the three trace files then send to me.
We will check more via these files.

You can know detail method via this FAQ: http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=313

RE: IP Phone acquire untagged VLAN IP instead of tagged VLAN - Johnny88 - 04-21-2018 07:49 AM

My IP phone can make calls. I can not receive calls, so I have to update the firmware.

Gclub