Yealink Forums
W52P disable call ended display - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W52P (Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: W52P disable call ended display (/showthread.php?tid=41145)

W52P disable call ended display - PhilipDarnell - 09-21-2017 09:39 AM

Hi

I have a 3CX system setup using W52Ps and T27Gs the way it is setup is 2 ring groups, if unanswered on the first ring group it fails over onto the second ring group. Some of the phones are in both rings groups. On the T27G this fails over seamlessly, unfortunately on the W52Ps it displays 'Call Ended' after the first ring group and then takes a second or so before the phone starts ringing again, is there anyway to disable the phone displaying call ended?

RE: W52P disable call ended display - janduy.manzanos@gmail.com - 11-22-2017 07:14 PM

(09-21-2017 09:39 AM)PhilipDarnell Wrote:  Hi

I have a 3CX system setup using W52Ps and T27Gs the way it is setup is 2 ring groups, if unanswered on the first ring group it fails over onto the second ring group. Some of the phones are in both rings groups. On the T27G this fails over seamlessly, unfortunately on the W52Ps it displays 'Call Ended' after the first ring group and then takes a second or so before the phone starts ringing again, is there anyway to disable the phone displaying call ended?

Hello PhilipDarnell,

Let me see if I understand, the flame rings and then closed, right?

Upgraded equipment firmware?

Tested with other equipment to see if the same thing happens?