Yealink Forums
Off-Hook Dialtone - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Off-Hook Dialtone (/showthread.php?tid=41139)

Off-Hook Dialtone - Dalton - 09-18-2017 10:46 AM

Hi There

I am looking to enable the dialtone that one hears when picking up the handset, but when a call is terminated. So when the call is terminated, the active line goes dead as well, so one does not hear the dialtone even when the handset is off the hook. One needs to visually monitor the display of the phone to determine if a call is no longer active.

I want to know if it's possible for the phone to always play the dial tone when the handset is off the hook, even when an active call is terminated, so that the user will know when/if a call is terminated.

Kind Regards
Dalton

RE: Off-Hook Dialtone - Lucia_Yealink - 09-21-2017 07:17 AM

Dear Dalton,

Yes,for your requirement, there is an option that can meet your requirement.

Please go to the web interface of the phone->Feature->General Information, find Busy Tone Delay (Seconds) option, change the value to 3 or 5, that means the phone will play the busy tone for 3S or 5S after the call terminated.

Any problem, please let me know.

Best Regards
Lucia

RE: Off-Hook Dialtone - Dalton - 09-26-2017 09:29 AM

(09-21-2017 07:17 AM)Lucia_Yealink Wrote:  Dear Dalton,

Yes,for your requirement, there is an option that can meet your requirement.

Please go to the web interface of the phone->Feature->General Information, find Busy Tone Delay (Seconds) option, change the value to 3 or 5, that means the phone will play the busy tone for 3S or 5S after the call terminated.

Any problem, please let me know.

Best Regards
Lucia

Thank you so much. This is exactly what I was looking for Smile.