Yealink Forums
BLF key for Shared Parking (3CX) showing offline - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: BLF key for Shared Parking (3CX) showing offline (/showthread.php?tid=41115)

BLF key for Shared Parking (3CX) showing offline - GIWM - 09-05-2017 06:43 PM

Our 3CX server was rebooted, causing the phones to failover to our backup 3CX server. Once the main unit came back on, all the phones show the Shared Parking BLFs as offline/disconnected.

I checked the phones and they are showing registered to the correct server. If I reboot a phone, it resolves the issue for that phone.

This affects all T40P, T42G, T42S, T46G, T46S, and T48G units (all on latest X.81.0.110 firmware).

RE: BLF key for Shared Parking (3CX) showing offline - Aishion_Yealink - 09-06-2017 06:57 AM

(09-05-2017 06:43 PM)GIWM Wrote:  Our 3CX server was rebooted, causing the phones to failover to our backup 3CX server. Once the main unit came back on, all the phones show the Shared Parking BLFs as offline/disconnected.

I checked the phones and they are showing registered to the correct server. If I reboot a phone, it resolves the issue for that phone.

This affects all T40P, T42G, T42S, T46G, T46S, and T48G units (all on latest X.81.0.110 firmware).

Dear,

Do you mean you are using one domain name with 2 IP address about 3CX server and backup 3CX server.

If so, I believe you are using failover mode on Server Redundancy, which means when Primary server is down, phone will register and send BLF subscribe message to Secondary.

When Primary comes back, phone will re-register to Primary, but phone still send BLF subscribe to Secondary, this is the redundancy mechanism applied on all Yealink phones and it is part of RFC.

In this issue, there are three solutions for it:

1. Fill in the outbound proxy server with the domain name of your server. (Suggested)

In this way, all the message send and receive on the phone will pass through the outbound proxy server. So as BLF subscribe. When it is the time to extend BLF subscribe, phone will send subscribe request to outbound proxy server, and DNS will figure out the addresses of Primary and Secondary server. Then the request will be sent to the Primary as it has higher priority. If Primary is still down at this time, request will be sent to Secondary.

2. Use Fallback-Successive mode, fill out two sip server servers, then phone will register and subscribe to server 1 first, when server 1 failed, phone will register and subscribe to server 2, when server 1 comes back, phone will register and subscribe to server 1 again.

account.X.fallback.redundancy_type=1 ##1=sucessive mode, 0=concurrent mode(default value)##
account.X.fallback.timeout= ##Time interval for phone to detect wehther the working server is available or not##
account.X.sip_server.1.address = ##domain name in SRV record##
account.X.sip_server.2.address =

3. Change the address in the Contact Header from IP address to domain name on server side. The address is contained at the 200 OK sent from server. See below:

[attachment=4628]

If this issue still exists after trying above solutions, please reproduce this issue and share us the config.bin file, level 6 syslog and trace that we can debug?
About how to get these files, please refer below FAQ:

http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=311

Any misunderstandings, please feel free to contact us.
Best Regards
Aishion

RE: BLF key for Shared Parking (3CX) showing offline - Aishion_Yealink - 10-24-2017 06:27 AM

(09-05-2017 06:43 PM)GIWM Wrote:  Our 3CX server was rebooted, causing the phones to failover to our backup 3CX server. Once the main unit came back on, all the phones show the Shared Parking BLFs as offline/disconnected.

Dear customer,

Can I kindly know does my solution solve this issue or not?

Any update will be appreciate.

If any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards
Aishion

RE: BLF key for Shared Parking (3CX) showing offline - GIWM - 12-07-2017 03:41 PM

We finally had a failover event that I could test this with. Thankfully these don't occur frequently. Changing the following seemed to have fixed the issue (was 0):

account.X.fallback.redundancy_type=1

It may be worth adding it to the phone web interface to make it easier to test that setting (versus it only available via provisioning).

Thank you!

RE: BLF key for Shared Parking (3CX) showing offline - Aishion_Yealink - 12-08-2017 12:37 AM

(12-07-2017 03:41 PM)GIWM Wrote:  We finally had a failover event that I could test this with. Thankfully these don't occur frequently. Changing the following seemed to have fixed the issue (was 0):

account.X.fallback.redundancy_type=1

It may be worth adding it to the phone web interface to make it easier to test that setting (versus it only available via provisioning).

Thank you!

Dear customer,

Glad to hear that this issue solved.

About add this issue to web UI, it seems like a good suggestion, I will feedback to our PM team.

If any question, please feel free to contact us.

Hope you have a nice day.

Best Regards
Aishion