Yealink Forums
Incoming call number recognition from Remote Phone Book - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Incoming call number recognition from Remote Phone Book (/showthread.php?tid=41055)

Incoming call number recognition from Remote Phone Book - Attila - 08-12-2017 05:46 AM

Hello,

Our company recently switched to VOIP with SIP-T48G as the IP phones. I did the setup and configuration of all the SIP T48G's myself and there working great. But I have small difrences on some of these phones concerning the incomming call display and contact recognition.

all are SIP-T48G
all on firmware 35.81.0.110
all have same hardware number
all have the same configurations (except the accounts off course)
all have the same Remote Phone Book and they are all updated
Remote Phone Book number format is with the + and no spaces between numbers
all have been restarted after configuration

This is happening:
Some IP Phones display incoming calls with the + like +32xxxxxxxx and some with the 00 like 0032xxxxxxxx for a call from the same caller.
Again our Remote Phone Book number format is with the + and no spaces between numbers.

These are the 2 problems:
Contact names are not found in the RPBook on the T48G that display the incoming calls like 0032xxxxxxxx? Despite that they both have the same RPBook setup in the Directory>Settings>Search Source List In Dialling. When I change the RPBook format to dubbel zero 00 instead of the + the problem reverts to the other IP phones.
Also if I use blank spaces in the phone numbers format (+32123 45 67 89) the contact name is also not found in the RPBook

I've checked all the settings on 2 phones and was unable to detect a difference in setup or settings. hopefully there is an easy solution and this long explanation wasn't even necessary.

Thx