Yealink Forums
WiFi USB - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: WiFi USB (/showthread.php?tid=41007)

WiFi USB - Clair - 07-23-2017 01:12 AM

Hello,
I have a bunch of T29G and the Yealink Wi-Fi adapters. What I keep on seeing is that randomly on no schedule the phones demand a new IP. I have seen many different types of DHCP servers try and hand out the same IP to the phone and it won't take it. And you can't assign it a static IP, it will work for awhile but then it will just stop passing traffic

RE: WiFi USB - Travis_Yealink - 07-24-2017 10:08 AM

(07-23-2017 01:12 AM)Clair Wrote:  Hello,
I have a bunch of T29G and the Yealink Wi-Fi adapters. What I keep on seeing is that randomly on no schedule the phones demand a new IP. I have seen many different types of DHCP servers try and hand out the same IP to the phone and it won't take it. And you can't assign it a static IP, it will work for awhile but then it will just stop passing traffic

Hi,

Do you mean that when you use Wifi on the phone, the phone sometimes lost its IP address?

Would you please tell me:
1. how many phones have the same issue?
2. did the phone can work fine via connet with the network cable directly?

Regards,
Travis

RE: WiFi USB - Clair - 07-26-2017 04:53 PM

I have about 50 phones and every single one does it over WiFi. Wired it doesn't do it.

I have tested it with different AP vendors, and different DHCP servers

RE: WiFi USB - Travis_Yealink - 07-27-2017 02:11 AM

(07-26-2017 04:53 PM)Clair Wrote:  I have about 50 phones and every single one does it over WiFi. Wired it doesn't do it.

I have tested it with different AP vendors, and different DHCP servers

Hi,

So currently, you don't have any phone connect with wired, right?

Please kindly provide the trace files to me:
a. Level 6 syslog
b. PCAP trace
c. Config.bin
You can get the guide from this link to see how to export the issue data(trace files):
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=311

Regards,
Travis

RE: WiFi USB - Alina - 08-10-2017 07:29 AM

The one i utilize gives two elements on the USB space; notwithstanding filling in as WiFi switch and Ethernet switch.. Print server: interface a Printer with USB and you can make your single-PC-printer a system printer Capacity benefit: Connect USB Flash drive or Portable HDD and you can get to the substance on the system, including telephones, tablets, PCs and so forth.. A few fabricates additionally give capacity to refresh firmware thro USB drives. Can Someone Do My Assignment & You can likewise accuse your telephone of the correct link if your charger is broken or missing

RE: WiFi USB - cherylfaye - 08-30-2017 08:07 AM

Print server: interface a Printer with USB and you can make your single-PC-printer a framework printer Capacity advantage: Connect USB Flash drive or Portable HDD and you can get to the substance on the framework, including phones, tablets, PCs etc Essay Writing Help. A couple of manufactures moreover offer ability to invigorate firmware thro USB drives.