Yealink Forums
Ring all phones not working - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Ring all phones not working (/showthread.php?tid=40966)

Ring all phones not working - c99hris - 06-29-2017 10:11 PM

I have a customer with 9 T46S phones where they want all the phones to ring on an incoming call. The issue is they all ring however not at the same time. When a person answers the line the other phones continue to ring for a short period of time. The DSS keys are slow to update so the other users cannot tell who picked up the call. Not sure where the lag is coming from as the sip trace shows the ringing to all the phones within milliseconds not seconds as the customer is reporting.

Yealink SIP-T46S 66.81.0.110

Help Please

RE: Ring all phones not working - Travis_Yealink - 06-30-2017 09:15 AM

(06-29-2017 10:11 PM)c99hris Wrote:  I have a customer with 9 T46S phones where they want all the phones to ring on an incoming call. The issue is they all ring however not at the same time. When a person answers the line the other phones continue to ring for a short period of time. The DSS keys are slow to update so the other users cannot tell who picked up the call. Not sure where the lag is coming from as the sip trace shows the ringing to all the phones within milliseconds not seconds as the customer is reporting.

Help Please

Hi,

From your description, customer is using ring group feature, which is a server side feature, suggest customer double check with the server side first.
Anything I can help, please feel free to let me know.

Regards,
Travis

RE: Ring all phones not working - c99hris - 06-30-2017 01:05 PM

(06-30-2017 09:15 AM)Travis Wrote:  
(06-29-2017 10:11 PM)c99hris Wrote:  I have a customer with 9 T46S phones where they want all the phones to ring on an incoming call. The issue is they all ring however not at the same time. When a person answers the line the other phones continue to ring for a short period of time. The DSS keys are slow to update so the other users cannot tell who picked up the call. Not sure where the lag is coming from as the sip trace shows the ringing to all the phones within milliseconds not seconds as the customer is reporting.

Help Please

Hi,

From your description, customer is using ring group feature, which is a server side feature, suggest customer double check with the server side first.

Regards,
Travis

The server side shows the correct sip call flow where all phones are told to ring within milliseconds of each other. The issue is the receiving end where the phones are. Is there anyway to estimate the required bandwidth to ring 9 phones including 9 DSS keys showing each users phone ringing ?

RE: Ring all phones not working - c99hris - 07-10-2017 05:48 PM

(06-30-2017 01:05 PM)c99hris Wrote:  

Help Please

Hi,

Regards,
Travis

The server side shows the correct sip call flow where all phones are told to ring within milliseconds of each other. The issue is the receiving end where the phones are. Is there anyway to estimate the required bandwidth to ring 9 phones including 9 DSS keys showing each users phone ringing ?

Please reply??????????????????????????

RE: Ring all phones not working - Travis_Yealink - 07-12-2017 01:23 AM

(07-10-2017 05:48 PM)c99hris Wrote:  

Help Please

Hi,

Regards,
Travis

Hi,

Sorry for late reply. For your question, it's not possible to do this way, but I can help you check what happen

This issue behavior is strange for me as it needs the cooperation with server side.
Would you please record a short video to me so that I can understand the scenario clearly?
please also kindly offer us trace files for further analysis as below:
a. Level 6 syslog
b. PCAP trace
c. Config.bin
You can get the guide from this link to see how to export the issue data(trace files):
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=311

If you don't want to attach on this forum, please send it to my personal email address, travis@yealink.com

Wait for your update.

Regards,
Travis

RE: Ring all phones not working - c99hris - 07-12-2017 01:26 PM

(07-12-2017 01:23 AM)Travis Wrote:  

Help Please

Hi,

Regards,
Travis

Hi,

Sorry for late reply. For your question, it's not possible to do this way, but I can help you check what happen

This issue behavior is strange for me as it needs the cooperation with server side.
Would you please record a short video to me so that I can understand the scenario clearly?
a. Level 6 syslog
b. PCAP trace
c. Config.bin
You can get the guide from this link to see how to export the issue data(trace files):

If you don't want to attach on this forum, please send it to my personal email address, travis@yealink.com

Wait for your update.

Regards,
Travis

Please reply to this:

???????????????????????

RE: Ring all phones not working - Travis_Yealink - 07-13-2017 07:45 AM

(07-12-2017 01:26 PM)c99hris Wrote:  
(07-12-2017 01:23 AM)Travis Wrote:  
(06-30-2017 09:15 AM)Travis Wrote:  Hi,

Regards,
Travis

Hi,

a. Level 6 syslog
b. PCAP trace
c. Config.bin

Wait for your update.

Regards,
Travis

Please reply to this:

???????????????????????

Hi,

I replied you on my last post, it's impossible to do this.

Regards,
Travis

RE: Ring all phones not working - earplug - 07-18-2017 06:28 PM

Help Please

We also ring 8 phones. On the LINES-Destination-Extensions we set the Destination to all of the extensions. We do not use a Ring Group.

RE: Ring all phones not working - Travis_Yealink - 07-19-2017 03:38 AM

(07-18-2017 06:28 PM)earplug Wrote:  

Help Please

We also ring 8 phones. On the LINES-Destination-Extensions we set the Destination to all of the extensions. We do not use a Ring Group.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, would you please provide me a screenshot about where you can set it?
Phone web interface or PBX site?

Regards,
Travis