Yealink Forums
T48S Updating Configuration Splash Screen - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T48S Updating Configuration Splash Screen (/showthread.php?tid=40915)

T48S Updating Configuration Splash Screen - nVortX - 06-08-2017 07:43 PM

The phone is already provisioned from the config server. However, it will randomly come up with a splash screen that reads, "Updating Configuration". Has anyone else noticed this? I know that with other models this happened in the background, not continuously. Is anyone aware of how to disable this?

RE: T48S Updating Configuration Splash Screen - blakeflorin - 06-09-2017 12:28 AM

(06-08-2017 07:43 PM)nVortX Wrote:  The phone is already provisioned from the config server. However, it will randomly come up with a splash screen that reads, "Updating Configuration". Has anyone else noticed this? I know that with other models this happened in the background, not continuously. Is anyone aware of how to disable this?

Phone server could be pushing an update notice to the phones or you have a large window to begin and end checking for updates. Default only checks at midnight. Look at the keys-
static.auto_provision.*

Hand full of related configurable options in that section.

RE: T48S Updating Configuration Splash Screen - nVortX - 06-09-2017 01:08 PM

(06-09-2017 12:28 AM)blakeflorin Wrote:  
(06-08-2017 07:43 PM)nVortX Wrote:  The phone is already provisioned from the config server. However, it will randomly come up with a splash screen that reads, "Updating Configuration". Has anyone else noticed this? I know that with other models this happened in the background, not continuously. Is anyone aware of how to disable this?

Phone server could be pushing an update notice to the phones or you have a large window to begin and end checking for updates. Default only checks at midnight. Look at the keys-
static.auto_provision.*

Hand full of related configurable options in that section.

I am happy with the provisioning of the device and the frequency. Is it possible to disable splash screen that reads, "Updating Configuration"? I am happy with this being done in the background like with other yealink models. Is this a feature that is able to be disabled in the T48G/S or is this screen standard?