Yealink Forums
Connect Yealink to VOIP -> mac os x - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Connect Yealink to VOIP -> mac os x (/showthread.php?tid=40878)

Connect Yealink to VOIP -> mac os x - Bobdebouwer - 05-29-2017 09:48 AM

hi,

I am trying to connect the Yealink to my mac os X. We have 2 basestations and about 10 handsets W52P and one T41P.

The best scenario would be that i can pick up calls and reconnect them here locally.

I've been browsing and trying some VOIP opensource programs for the mac os x and tried Linphone for example. But until yet I have no luck so far.

Anyone can help setting this up?

cheers!

RE: Connect Yealink to VOIP -> mac os x - complex1 - 05-29-2017 07:49 PM

(05-29-2017 09:48 AM)Bobdebouwer Wrote:  hi,

I am trying to connect the Yealink to my mac os X. We have 2 basestations and about 10 handsets W52P and one T41P.

The best scenario would be that i can pick up calls and reconnect them here locally.

I've been browsing and trying some VOIP opensource programs for the mac os x and tried Linphone for example. But until yet I have no luck so far.

Anyone can help setting this up?

cheers!

Hi,

Before you connect the Yealink Phones to the VoIP opensource program for the Mac OS X, you have to read and understand the user/installation manual, then setup this software and test its functionality.

If the PBX is running well, then you can (auto) provisioning both W52P base stations and T41P.

Hope this helps.

RE: Connect Yealink to VOIP -> mac os x - Bobdebouwer - 05-30-2017 07:26 AM

(05-29-2017 07:49 PM)complex1 Wrote:  Before you connect the Yealink Phones to the VoIP opensource program for the Mac OS X, you have to read and understand the user/installation manual, then setup this software and test its functionality.

If the PBX is running well, then you can (auto) provisioning both W52P base stations and T41P.

I have read the manual, but could any information connecting Yealink to a VoIP opensource program for the any OS. That is why i come here. Maybe any of you guys know how to set this up?
cheerz.

RE: Connect Yealink to VOIP -> mac os x - complex1 - 05-30-2017 10:02 AM

Hi,

If your PBX or VoIP opensource program is up-and-running, then please read “How to Register Account on Yealink Phone”
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=178

Hope this helps.