Yealink Forums
Name cannot be empty! response when adding a directory entry via GUI - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Name cannot be empty! response when adding a directory entry via GUI (/showthread.php?tid=40856)

Name cannot be empty! response when adding a directory entry via GUI - Citi-Tel Hosting Solutions - 05-19-2017 04:35 AM

Get this when trying to add a directory entry via the web GUI on all T4 models, using v73 and v81 software. I am keeping it simple and adding a name and "office number" only. After clicking Add on the bottom of the page I get the pop up Name cannot be empty!

Saw another thread from 2015, but it did not go anywhere.

Screen shot attached.

RE: Name cannot be empty! response when adding a directory entry via GUI - anonymous1711612242218 - 05-19-2017 12:14 PM

(05-19-2017 04:35 AM)Citi-Tel Hosting Solutions Wrote:  Get this when trying to add a directory entry via the web GUI on all T4 models, using v73 and v81 software. I am keeping it simple and adding a name and "office number" only. After clicking Add on the bottom of the page I get the pop up Name cannot be empty!

Saw another thread from 2015, but it did not go anywhere.

Screen shot attached.

Hello,
This is Paul from Yealink Technical Support Team, nice to meet you.
Could you please check if you click the right "Add", like attached picture "Contacts Add"?
If you click the "Group Setting Add", like attached "Group Setting Add", it will popup
"Name cannot be empty" as you don't add the group name.
Any problem, please feel free to contact us.

BR
Paul

RE: Name cannot be empty! response when adding a directory entry via GUI - Citi-Tel Hosting Solutions - 05-19-2017 02:50 PM

That solves the issue thanks. I thought it was to add a photo.

thx.