Yealink Forums
T48G - Skype for Business - O365 - Outgoing calls - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T48G - Skype for Business - O365 - Outgoing calls (/showthread.php?tid=40847)

T48G - Skype for Business - O365 - Outgoing calls - jvoros - 05-11-2017 12:11 PM

We are testing the T48G with Skype for Business and Office 365.
Firmware 35.8.0.70
We are currently in Hybrid mode. Mailbox and SFB are hosted in the cloud, phone number is hosted on a Cisco UC PBX on premise attached to SIP trunks.

I have both a yealink T48G and a Polycom VVX associated with a user account.

When attempting to make outgoing calls on the yealink, certain number sequences don't work.
All of the scenarios below work on the skype for business desktop client.

1234 - does not work on yealink; does work on polycom (this is our default 4 digit dial for internal calling)
4-1234 - works on both (this also is allowed via cisco but not the default)
1-212-555-1212 - does not work on yealink; does work on polycom
+1-212-555-1212 - works on yealink; not an option on polycom

Seems to be something with the dial plan settings but the yealink doesn't allow this when in SFB mode, so I can't fix it so it'll append +1 to our calls, nor are there any e164 settings to adjust. Since there's no + key on the keypad, to dial outbound by appending a + requires using the touchscreen keyboard and that's not exactly going to work for people.

I do have a case open with Yealink but they also suggested a post here.

RE: T48G - Skype for Business - O365 - Outgoing calls - Kevin_Yealink - 05-12-2017 11:48 AM

(05-11-2017 12:11 PM)jvoros Wrote:  We are testing the T48G with Skype for Business and Office 365.
Firmware 35.8.0.70
We are currently in Hybrid mode. Mailbox and SFB are hosted in the cloud, phone number is hosted on a Cisco UC PBX on premise attached to SIP trunks.

I have both a yealink T48G and a Polycom VVX associated with a user account.

When attempting to make outgoing calls on the yealink, certain number sequences don't work.
All of the scenarios below work on the skype for business desktop client.

1234 - does not work on yealink; does work on polycom (this is our default 4 digit dial for internal calling)
4-1234 - works on both (this also is allowed via cisco but not the default)
1-212-555-1212 - does not work on yealink; does work on polycom
+1-212-555-1212 - works on yealink; not an option on polycom

Seems to be something with the dial plan settings but the yealink doesn't allow this when in SFB mode, so I can't fix it so it'll append +1 to our calls, nor are there any e164 settings to adjust. Since there's no + key on the keypad, to dial outbound by appending a + requires using the touchscreen keyboard and that's not exactly going to work for people.

I do have a case open with Yealink but they also suggested a post here.

Hi Scott

I'm checking with R&D. I will keep you update.

Let us communicate this issue on ticket.

BR
Kevin