Yealink Forums
T58V apk install - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: T58V apk install (/showthread.php?tid=40791)

Pages: 1 2

T58V apk install - Hendrik.K - 04-18-2017 07:50 AM

Hey everybody,
I can't find anything in the administrator manual for the installation of .apk files.
Is there a separate manual or what is needed.

Regards Hendrik

RE: T58V apk install - Lucia_Yealink - 04-20-2017 09:22 AM

Hi hendrikļ¼Œ

I will reply with you via email, please find it.

Regards
Lucia

RE: T58V apk install - Dino - 04-21-2017 01:54 PM

Hi,

i have the same problem too.

can't install apk files, tried upgrading firmware too.

Thanks in advance.

RE: T58V apk install - Dino - 04-21-2017 01:57 PM

Hi everyone,

i have the same issue with apk files. Can't install anything on T58V model.
I've also upgraded the phone with new firmware.

Can U send me the manual too?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Dino

RE: T58V apk install - Dino - 04-21-2017 01:58 PM

Hi Lucia,

i have the same issue with apk files. Can't install anything on T58V model.
I've also upgraded the phone with new firmware.

Can U send me the tutorial too?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Dino

(04-20-2017 09:22 AM)Lucia Wrote:  Hi hendrikļ¼Œ

I will reply with you via email, please find it.

Regards
Lucia

RE: T58V apk install - aguzman - 05-01-2017 12:14 AM

I too tried and no luck.. I downloaded an apk from the browser, and it askes for Administrator permission to install Sad And the file manager built in wont list apk downloads too, just images and sounds

RE: T58V apk install - Hendrik.K - 05-02-2017 05:18 AM

Hey Alex,

create a ticket at yealink, that has made Luica for me(thanks Lucia) and over this I got the information how to get APK `s installed.

Regards Hendrik

RE: T58V apk install - aguzman - 05-03-2017 03:07 AM

Thanks for the headsup.. I got a reply today on a procedure (which isnt that user friendly) but it semi works. Tried sideloading a Google Play / Google Services with no luck. And the only way I found to "delete" these installs where doing factory reset

Wondering whats Yealink stand on the future of this phone ? Will they add a Google Play Store and let us run some 3rd party apps? There are some nice additions that I would love to run on these phones, like
- Hangouts (Use google voice dailer function)
- Ring.com android app to anwser my video doorbell on my desk phone looking at the camara on the screen
- Financial Data widgets (Exchange rates on foreign currenty, cryptocurrenty,etc)
- Slingplayer, use the screen like a second display to watch my TV on the phone screen while I work Smile
- Cisco Webex Client

Just to name a few apps I would love to use.. I currently have those working on a Grandstream phone, but its CPU limited and its LCD screen is really bad

Thanks for the headsup.. I got a reply today on a procedure (which isnt that user friendly) but it semi works. Tried sideloading a Google Play / Google Services with no luck. And the only way I found to "delete" these installs where doing factory reset

Wondering whats Yealink stand on the future of this phone ? Will they add a Google Play Store and let us run some 3rd party apps? There are some nice additions that I would love to run on these phones, like
- Ring.com android app to anwser my video doorbell on my desk phone looking at the camara on the screen
- Financial Data widgets (Exchange rates on foreign currenty, cryptocurrenty,etc)
- Slingplayer, use the screen like a second display to watch my TV on the phone screen while I work Smile
- Cisco Webex Client

Just to name a few apps I would love to use.. I currently have those working on a Grandstream phone, but its CPU limited and its LCD screen is really bad

- Cisco Webex Client