Yealink Forums
T26P - Presence message on speakerphone - disable - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T2xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: T26P - Presence message on speakerphone - disable (/showthread.php?tid=40761)

T26P - Presence message on speakerphone - disable - Marin - 04-06-2017 06:49 AM

Hello,

we are changing Presence status on 3CX with our Yealink T26P with dialing *31 / *30 automatically with 3CX Client on computer with the script (when users lock/unlock computer).

When 3CX Client SoftPhone (CTI mode) dials *31 or *30 then message is played on speakerphone on Yealink T26P -> we want to disable this, because it is too loud.

Where we can disable this?

Thank you

RE: T26P - Presence message on speakerphone - disable - CWR - 04-06-2017 06:51 PM

Funny thing is this seems random. My T48 does not play the message - but it does work.
Hopefully support will chime in.

RE: T26P - Presence message on speakerphone - disable - Marin - 04-07-2017 06:27 AM

I think it has to be some setting on Yealink Phone... I tried a lot of Logical things :-) But without sucess...

So it has to be something UnLogical... Yealink support, please help :-)

(04-06-2017 06:51 PM)ModCraig Wrote:  Funny thing is this seems random. My T48 does not play the message - but it does work.
Hopefully support will chime in.

RE: T26P - Presence message on speakerphone - disable - jolouis - 04-07-2017 01:19 PM

Well I'm not sure exactly what SIP header 3CX is using to trigger the auto answer, but if Craig says his T48 is not doing it and your older T26 is there's a good chance they're using the traditional "intercom" parameter in the SIP packet. (Full list of packet options that can trigger an auto-answer on your phone are here:
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=546
).

You should be able to disable this by logging into your phone and going to
Features -> Intercom -> Accept Intercom.

Try setting that to false, and see if it makes a difference. My guess is that maybe on the T48 or somewhere in Craig's environment that option has been provisioned to off, and that's why his phone is not reacting the same way as yours?

Worth a shot anyway. If that doesn't help, I would suggest doing a pcap on the phone to capture the packets that trigger the activation message, and then you can figure out exactly what SIP parameter is being used to trigger the auto answer/speakerphone.

RE: T26P - Presence message on speakerphone - disable - Marin - 04-18-2017 09:11 AM

I have tried to set on False -> Features -> Intercom -> Accept Intercom

It is not working... Any other suggestions?

Thank you

(04-07-2017 01:19 PM)jolouis Wrote:  Well I'm not sure exactly what SIP header 3CX is using to trigger the auto answer, but if Craig says his T48 is not doing it and your older T26 is there's a good chance they're using the traditional "intercom" parameter in the SIP packet. (Full list of packet options that can trigger an auto-answer on your phone are here:
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=546
).

You should be able to disable this by logging into your phone and going to
Features -> Intercom -> Accept Intercom.

Try setting that to false, and see if it makes a difference. My guess is that maybe on the T48 or somewhere in Craig's environment that option has been provisioned to off, and that's why his phone is not reacting the same way as yours?

Worth a shot anyway. If that doesn't help, I would suggest doing a pcap on the phone to capture the packets that trigger the activation message, and then you can figure out exactly what SIP parameter is being used to trigger the auto answer/speakerphone.

RE: T26P - Presence message on speakerphone - disable - jolouis - 04-18-2017 02:54 PM

(04-18-2017 09:11 AM)Marin Wrote:  I have tried to set on False -> Features -> Intercom -> Accept Intercom

It is not working... Any other suggestions?

Thank you

Hi Marin,

I would suggest doing a PCAP and log trace on the phone to capture the packets that trigger the activation message. That will help determine what is going on. Instructions on how to do that are here:
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=311