Yealink Forums
DND showing On BLFs & Speed Dial w\ Presence - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: DND showing On BLFs & Speed Dial w\ Presence (/showthread.php?tid=40730)

DND showing On BLFs & Speed Dial w\ Presence - bryiley - 03-27-2017 06:55 PM

I have a version 15 sp5 3CX server. I am working with T48G phones with firmware 35.81.0.60 and 35.81.0.70. Users are using the DND button and the BLFs are not reflecting the in and out of DND by changing color on the phone. Now i understand there may be something inherent to not making this work through provisioning but is there a way to get this working manually logging into the phone?
Interestingly enough, I have also attempted to provision to a totally different phone system called Jive Communications. Firmware it requires is 35.73.0.50. It assigns the BLFs as Speed Dials with Presence. Same issue occurs. I can make the phone line red by changing the DND Mode from phone to Custom which adds a step to the DND process but at no time does another phone on the same system reflect, through the "BLF", a status change.
The unfortunate part of all this is that, T48Gs are sweet phones but for a couple of my clients this is a deal breaker. Any help any one may be able to give would be appreciated.