Yealink Forums
T46G combined with DECT handset with EHS36 headset adapter? - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T46G combined with DECT handset with EHS36 headset adapter? (/showthread.php?tid=40710)

T46G combined with DECT handset with EHS36 headset adapter? - RikVodafone - 03-20-2017 12:38 PM

Hi,

If I use a T46G phone and I want to combine it with a DECT handset, is this possible?

For instance with a EHS36 adapter? I remember seeing this on YouTube, using the T46G combined with the W52P. I really hope this is possible, or a solution like this. Hope you can help me out with this question.

Thanks.

Regards, Rik

RE: T46G combined with DECT handset with EHS36 headset adapter? - complex1 - 03-20-2017 04:50 PM

(03-20-2017 12:38 PM)RikVodafone Wrote:  Hi,

If I use a T46G phone and I want to combine it with a DECT handset, is this possible?

For instance with a EHS36 adapter? I remember seeing this on YouTube, using the T46G combined with the W52P. I really hope this is possible, or a solution like this. Hope you can help me out with this question.

Thanks.

Regards, Rik

Hi Rik,

As far as I know is it not possible to register a W52 handset with a EHS36 adapter.

What you can try is to use a W52P set (base+handset) and register both W52P and T46G to the same SIP Provider.
So when you get an incoming call, both devices will ring and you can choose which handset to use to accept the call.

Hope this helps.